Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Word of warning.

Do not use FIESTABET. After a win, they are requesting the following for a withdrawal. Disgusting.

We take account security very seriously. During a recent review by our Compliance team, it was determined that additional verification is needed for your account to remain active. To facilitate this, we kindly request the following documents:
Bank Statement with Recent Deposit: A bank statement showing the most recent deposit to us and the last 12 months worth of unredacted transactions on that account, with your name clearly visible on the same statement.

Evidence of Source of Funds: Proof of the source of funds used for the recent deposit, such as your most recent salary payment into your bank account

Selfie with Photo ID: A clear selfie of you holding your photo ID, ensuring that it's evident you are the ID holder.

Card Images: Images of the front and back of any cards you've used to make deposits with us.

Please note that if we do not receive the requested documents within 72 hours, we will be obligated to suspend your account temporarily. Once we have the necessary verification, we will promptly proceed with your withdrawal and any subsequent ones.
We understand that this might be an inconvenience, but these measures are in place to ensure the security and integrity of all transactions. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Kind Regards,

Word of warning.

Do not use FIESTABET. After a win, they are requesting the following for a withdrawal. Disgusting.

We take account security very seriously. During a recent review by our Compliance team, it was determined that additional verification is needed for your account to remain active. To facilitate this, we kindly request the following documents:
Bank Statement with Recent Deposit: A bank statement showing the most recent deposit to us and the last 12 months worth of unredacted transactions on that account, with your name clearly visible on the same statement.

Evidence of Source of Funds: Proof of the source of funds used for the recent deposit, such as your most recent salary payment into your bank account

Selfie with Photo ID: A clear selfie of you holding your photo ID, ensuring that it's evident you are the ID holder.

Card Images: Images of the front and back of any cards you've used to make deposits with us.

Please note that if we do not receive the requested documents within 72 hours, we will be obligated to suspend your account temporarily. Once we have the necessary verification, we will promptly proceed with your withdrawal and any subsequent ones.
We understand that this might be an inconvenience, but these measures are in place to ensure the security and integrity of all transactions. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Kind Regards,
That sounds strikingly similar to something I would write.

Perhaps the author of this attended the same Professional Writing & Editing course as me.

Apologies if sound silly

Is it a bad thing to take sp on betfair?

Reason I ask is I want to hedge a whole card and then do something for the day instead of being stuck at computer.

My thinking is that if you hedge with sp youre only marginally at risk of odds coming in a shit load.

But this is offset with freeing up time being spent sitting around waiting for races.

Only other risk I assume is if a site sees all your bets a day in advance or so and pulls the rug from you with promos or cancellations etc.

Anyone do something similar or have any advice?

Word of warning.

Kind Regards,
I withdrew >$1k recently with no such issues

Apologies if sound silly

Is it a bad thing to take sp on betfair?

Reason I ask is I want to hedge a whole card and then do something for the day instead of being stuck at computer.

My thinking is that if you hedge with sp youre only marginally at risk of odds coming in a s**t load.

But this is offset with freeing up time being spent sitting around waiting for races.

Only other risk I assume is if a site sees all your bets a day in advance or so and pulls the rug from you with promos or cancellations etc.

Anyone do something similar or have any advice?
if price comes in, it'll get matched.

if it drifts, at least you take the SP.

Sometimes the SP can be very long though so you may lose out a fair bit of cash.

I have done it in the past when I had other things on and it has worked in the past, but ultimately it's down to your risk appetite.

I only do this on high liquidity markets.

VIP betting email... ask on live chat about our SPECIAL melbourne cup offer. If you live chat they say you get a 30% bonus deposit match with stupid turnover requirements.

Marketing teams for these betting mobs are total trash.
Vinbet also have a 30% match going, racing only bonus.

if price comes in, it'll get matched.

if it drifts, at least you take the SP.

Sometimes the SP can be very long though so you may lose out a fair bit of cash.

I have done it in the past when I had other things on and it has worked in the past, but ultimately it's down to your risk appetite.

I only do this on high liquidity markets.

Thankyou was hoping so

Have you ever had any bookies cancel bets a day before or cancel promos after you have done them say night before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word of warning.

Kind Regards,

Are they legally allowed to do this?

Got it.

Same deal with similar skins? Tradiebet? Lightningbet?
Yeah pretty much, 1 x turnover @ $2.00 odds

Razoo has 1 x $1.90. I received a 50% bonus match from them. They also have bet returns etc

No issues on withdrawal from either.

Two of the new books have NBA promos tomorrow.

Fiestabet - Wembanyama score 20+ points at $2.50
Vikingbet - Steph and Klay to combine for 8+ 3FGM at $3

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back