Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys,

Apologies for the double post (is in antoher forum) but feel need to put in this thread also.

Despite my somewhat more positive dealings with Betezy over the last couple of days, here is my version of events. Everything here is factual, nothing has been embellished.

Requested a payout last Wednesday. Rang on Thursday night as funds were still in betting account. Guy on the other end of the phone, the attitude was like I owed THEM money. Reckons bank transfers aren't overnight, some take a week. Told him rubbish, I get 24hr turnarounds from all major books. Guy effectively hung up on me. Was trying not to push his buttons as was getting concerned about how keen they were to pay out.

This was a large four figure sum, close enough to five actually for argument's sake.

Funds came out of my account on the Friday.

Got to Tuesday, money still not in account. Harassed, harassed, harassed... They transferred the money right then. It was bank to bank, so I can see what time they made the transaction.

So let me just summarise here:
  1. I asked for withdrawal on Wednesday, did not process until Friday.
  2. Took funds OUT of my account, but did not pay to me until Tuesday after I pressured them. Who knows how they accounted for the money between those two dates.
Had a mate of mine that also had a large win a couple of years ago out of them. Took three weeks for them to settle. He owed them a small sum on his credit account (low three figure sum) and it was like he had killed one of their parents.

I'm not meaning to suggest anything here, but I'm being particularly dilligent with my punting funds post-Sports Alive.

I don't think anyone here's going to argue against the notion that Betezy are one of, if not the dodgiest books still left since Alive went down.

On a positive note, I had some pretty reasonable wins on Betchoice & Betstar last weekend - withdrew due to my apprehension with keeping funds with bookies since SA and they paid out with no dramas overnight :thumbsu:

Very good dealings with BetChoice. Colin Tidy once upon a time may have been associated with the old SportsAlive/BetAcumen (his name is down there as an old Director) but he must have seen the light.

Haven't had a win with BetStar yet so not sure. Don't seem massively resourced BUT they are always very keen to assist promptly if they can.

betezy

i have accounts with them for a few years now.

they always take 1 week to pay out but they always have paid me.

i think everyone is just a little jumpy at the moment!!!!

anyway i suggest if you dont like them just dont bet with them, this goes for all bookmakers.

I don't think anyone here's going to argue against the notion that Betezy are one of, if not the dodgiest books still left since Alive went down.

On a positive note, I had some pretty reasonable wins on Betchoice & Betstar last weekend - withdrew due to my apprehension with keeping funds with bookies since SA and they paid out with no dramas overnight :thumbsu:

nah lenny the worst of all is centrebet, they are spineless. 1st they stopped me from backing exotics like quinella, exacta, trifecta, then they took the tote away from me. then they put my fixed bets on time delay and mostly reduced them or cancelled them all together but at the same time they reduced the prices of what i was backing.

then one race they had me on time delay for over 60 seconds, this bet unlike most others was fully approved but after my dog was knocked over.

I took this to the NT commission who threw it out and after this centrbet cancelled my account under some ruling and have never giving me a reasonas they claim they dont have too.

nah lenny the worst of all is centrebet, they are spineless. 1st they stopped me from backing exotics like quinella, exacta, trifecta, then they took the tote away from me. then they put my fixed bets on time delay and mostly reduced them or cancelled them all together but at the same time they reduced the prices of what i was backing.

then one race they had me on time delay for over 60 seconds, this bet unlike most others was fully approved but after my dog was knocked over.

I took this to the NT commission who threw it out and after this centrbet cancelled my account under some ruling and have never giving me a reasonas they claim they dont have too.

Pretty much all books do this if you are a winning/sharp punter.

They are a business, and if they minimize winners, they'll make more money. Its like getting rid of unprofitable clients in any line of work.

IAS/Sportsbet and Sportingbet have done this to me, as well as Bet365, however I reckon they thought I was just turning over for the bonus.

Was putting some Brownlow exotics on and my bets sat there with Sportsbet for five minutes. I regularly try and back things with IAS/Sportsbet for a laugh more than anything... Before they even decline my bet, they have wound in the odds.

TAB Sportsbet are probably the only ones that don't. And Pinnacle plus another couple of big overseas books.

Heard a story about a guy who can't punt with anyone in Australia for more than $50 bar Tom Waterhouse and he lays off all his bets anyway (apparently).

All AU books are spineless if you win enough off them.

With regard to Betezy, maybe people are jumpy, but some of their practices are questionable (taking funds from account on Friday and not paying until someone follows them up, lying about when funds were credited, etc.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a story about a guy who can't punt with anyone in Australia for more than $50 bar Tom Waterhouse and he lays off all his bets anyway (apparently).

If he is that good wouldn't he just have blokes bowling for him?

All the bookies lay off.

The best part is that they back bet into the tab pools on the smart blokes who are internet only at 110%.

The worst part was being an operator and trying to convince a client that this isn't happening.

Anyone use BetCris?

Just started to.

Unless you are betting on major US sports, caps kick in pretty early (e.g. max winnings of US$250/$500).

Turnover requirements are strict if you accept bonuses... Please note these are free bets, not bonus funds (e.g. stake not returned). Also, turnover is calculated on minimum of stake and winnings... e.g. on a bet of $500/$750, your turnover is $250 (winnings), not $500 (bet).

Bets with odds of less than $1.50 also don't count for turnover.

I'm concerned about Luxbet:

1) As of mid-2011, Lux started auto-referring my bets. This is pretty standard for large/sharp accounts after a while. But time after time my bets were simply rejected (rather than a lower stake offered etc.) and then the odds changed. The markets in questions were all fairly normal (e.g. wimbledon set betting, AFL most disposals etc) and for only moderate amounts, normally $200 - $500. My account was not in profit by any significant amount (possibly down).

2) Having withdrawn my balance months ago, this week I received a cold-call from Luxbet offering a deposit bonus.

3) They are now nickel and diming punters by altering promotion terms.

4) I have heard rumours that they have been performing poorly for some time

It seems to me that they can't handicap, they're shady, they don't have enough customers, and they don't want to give action to the customers they do have.

Their only saving grace is their affiliation with the TAB. Does anyone know if Luxbet is officially owned by the TAB? Their website says that they are "part of Australia's premier gambling group (TAB logo)".

If you're arbing, betting on market mistakes or changes, they will hate. If you're just winning, you've probably done some trader over who wants to keep his percentage high and has put blanket notes on your account, you'd be a red screen, something like not win more than $$, confirm all, chop the price in and so on.

their site is shocking, lags, stops responding, and eventually just stops loading all together.

they auto refer everyones bets i thought, most others i know always get them referred with lower amounts offered or rejected.

i stopped using them a few months ago, but redeposited $50 for that free $200 bet they had two weeks ago.

withdrew 2k from them Sunday, and its in my bank so they are fine with their withdrawels, its just their site is too frustrating to use

brownlow would have cleaned them out last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back