Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

If there is they will have to pay you it. If it doesnt work they will send you it

Nah everythings been destroyed.

Please be aware due to an attempted breach of our terms and conditions management have elected to close your account.

As per our Terms of Use;
15. REFUSAL TO REGISTER, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
We have no obligation to:
a. accept or retain any person as a customer; or
b. provide or continue to provide you with an Account.

Furthermore, all activity relating to our system issues (FvF/Cash Out) the withdrawals requested to your bank account and Ladbrokes Card this morning have now been cancelled.

4.3In the event of a system malfunction, all bets are void.

Seems WillHill are welching on Oscar bets for the Big Short.

Poor form, they had it at 10 instead of 3 like others. For mine, this doesn't fall into the "obvious **** up" category for which we know they have recourse to back out of. They just did the book poorly and won't cop their whack for it.

Shithouse.
the person that "wrote" the email signed off as mona lisa LMAO, they are taking the piss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh. So your $1, $4 scenario was made up......
View attachment 209996

Explain how? I just kept re-investing the cash out amount on the same multi, and cashing it out again at a higher price.

Pulled a few lots of $2k or $3k on the way, and a grab of $14k at the end, at which point my account got closed, hahaha.

Why does that not make sense??

Explain how? I just kept re-investing the cash out amount on the same multi, and cashing it out again at a higher price.

Pulled a few lots of $2k or $3k on the way, and a grab of $14k at the end, at which point my account got closed, hahaha.

Why does that not make sense??
Oh, I thought your $1-$4 thing was an example without using actual figures. My bad. Haha, at least you tried I guess....

Time for your Mrs to open an account.

Realistically, if I was that intent on heisting them, I could have gone and stood next to the ATM and kept peeling it onto my Ladbrokes Debit Card in small amounts ($400-$500 maybe?) and taking it straight out in cash. Might have taken them a bit longer to cotton on, I guess.

Realistically, if I was that intent on heisting them, I could have gone and stood next to the ATM and kept peeling it onto my Ladbrokes Debit Card in small amounts ($400-$500 maybe?) and taking it straight out in cash. Might have taken them a bit longer to cotton on, I guess.
For that amount I'm sure they'd take legal action

Yeah, I reckon they definitely would have. Ladbrokes come across as the company who would take legal action more so than any other betting company.

My mate's Centrebet account was in negative a couple of years ago. They paid him out a losing bet and he withdrew his entire balance. He seems to think he had no idea his bet had lost, and just assumed it had won (I call bullshit on this). Story goes he called Centrebet when he saw his account was a negative figure and he was informed his bet was settled incorrectly and his account is in debt. He was then told if he didn't pay it back ($700 IIRC), they would send debt collectors after him.

I have never seen him shit himself so much.

Basically, if Centrebet is willing to take that action over $700, there's no way in hell Ladbrokes would turn a blind eye to $19,000. Hell, those poms would probably take legal action over $19.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back