Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

How would i check on the tab website who won friday night moonee valley jock challenge? I can't get previous results up???

It doesn't look like they will let you find sports results any older than today on their website :oops:

Tatts have it as a dead heat between Dwayne Dunn, Melham, Lane & any individual jockey. Presuming they use the same system but they may not.

Might have to phone tab for results :oops:

It doesn't look like they will let you find sports results any older than today on their website :oops:

Tatts have it as a dead heat between Dwayne Dunn, Melham, Lane & any individual jockey. Presuming they use the same system but they may not.

Might have to phone tab for results :oops:

Thanks mate that's what i thought! What disgrace you can't look up sports results older than a day...

Just a quick heads up guys. I run a soccer tipping service and I'm offering A-League tips and previews (free of charge) until the end of the season. I'm on a great run at the moment (+12 units) since the beginning of the year. You can check out my past previews and tips at aussportsbetting.com. Note: admin, if the post violates forum rules..my apologies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could moan about a bunch of Bet365 things, but this one is right up there. They offer it regularly, but it's only available to people in the UK. Why?

CbVFNkRW4AAnDQ8.jpg

Because its an offer for the UK site. Much like all the big sites like Will Hill and Ladbrokes their Aus and UK sites are run completely seperate, with different management, under different licensing etc

1. WASTE OF TIME
FO
  • Win Place
  • PENRITH (NSW) - Race 5
  • TAB Prop No. 164291
  • Win 2.50 $1.00
  • Potential Collect$2.50
Bet Receipt
Your bet has not been accepted by the book manager. TAB Limited
Over limit

Last edited:
View attachment 217124

Crownbet - am I missing something here, or is it just a **** up? If so what chance they pay out?
That's nothing.

You always see Tennis game totals like that, especially 15 minutes prior to the opening serve. Quite often they will offer two different game totals, and not only will overs be half a game less in one option, but they will also offer a better price than the inferior overs option too.

Unibet withdrawal issues continue for me. Been wondering why my withdrawal hasn't come through yet - it's been 4 days, most of them come through in 1-2 but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt I thought.. Across the same 4 days, I've received a text message and 2 emails (not to mention the dozens in the past month or so) offering me a deposit bonus. Upon login, I've even received notification that they've offered me another deposit bonus.

I didn't, however, receive any sort of notification about this.

Unibet.png

Had to go through my account history to find it...

We "usually" send an email about it.. What the ****!? Bunch of campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back