Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

As far as I know some Bet247 client debts have been completely taken over by Tom Waterhouse.

As to Sportsalive clients, we should know more later this week.
Err, I meant Bet247 not 365, of course. Big week.

I was aware the 247 clients are being migrated, was hoping he was an Alive client so there may be some hope.

Also, asanque, sorry again for the delay in getting my proxy info to you.

Interesting.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your Sports Alive balance?
I got the same email and my balance transferred was only $99. I believe when SA crashed I had $70-75 in my account and an open bet that cost $25-30 so they covered both.

His website wasn't working properly (at all really) when I went there an hour ago though. Looked like it might have been recieving too much traffic from sending out those emails.

tomwaterhouse.com doesn't work, but www.tomwaterhouse.com does

I fear that although my balance is nowhere near the top echelon of affected punters, that it's too high to "rescue". We'll see.

My gut feeling is that once its over a certain monetary threshold, you will get an e-mail relating to your account.

Those who have pending withdrawals or a large number of future bets would likely be put into the 'too difficult' basket to begin with.

If you are already with Tom Waterhouse, you might be out of luck.

This is all just my speculation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your Sports Alive balance?

My personal one was less than 200.

My syndicates was about 6k which has not received the email from waterhouse. We called them to ask why, they said they had purchased the database and were not obligated to pay every account out. It will be a gradual process until they draw the line I imagine.

ok cheers for that, im slightly over your syndicate amount so i will hope like hell but im not confident

however in saying im not confident i can't see why they would buy the database and not at least try to get as many clients as possible. Sure they will have some kind of limit or at least some kind of withdrawl restrictions but thats fine. Please make the cut off at 10k minimum lol

lethalleigh - they won't honour your balance.

I spoke to someone from Tom Waterhouse and they are only honouring accounts of their choice as a token of 'goodwill'. So pretty much only accounts with hardly anything in them and/or mug accounts.

Not a bad way to gain clients. They only paid 120k for Sports Alive's client database.

lenny if u dont mind me asking when you say u think your acc is too high what kind of $ are you talking?
Just under $1400. I'll point out that I have no info to know if this is too high or not, but my gut tells me it is.

I tell ya, if TW were to reimburse it I'd be happy to take unders (which is pretty much all he offers) until it's turned over at least a couple of times.

***IMPORTANT***

Just so that you are aware, they send you your account name and password in plain text!!! As soon as you get in to Waterhouses website, change your password!

Really bad thing to do by them!

My gut feeling is that once its over a certain monetary threshold, you will get an e-mail relating to your account.

Those who have pending withdrawals or a large number of future bets would likely be put into the 'too difficult' basket to begin with.

If you are already with Tom Waterhouse, you might be out of luck.

This is all just my speculation.

Wishing I never requested to withdraw 94% of my account balance 2 days before they went in to liquidation now!
Hence, my question at yesterday's creditors meeting about when account holders can access their transaction history - They do not anticipate that we will be able to access these records. This begs the obvious question - how do i prove the bastards robbed me of $9k???

Has anyone interstate tried to put an EFT Withdrawal Request form in?

I scanned and sent it by email and they said no problems, however it was going to take 7-10 days fro proccessing.

Seems like a long time, anyone had any experience with how long it takes?

Do you mean from the TAB?

If so, I went through the same thing about 12 months ago, and from memory it did take the 10 days before the EFT option was available as a withdrawal option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back