Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair to him, there are several books that aren't recognised on the first 20 pages of Google. I have come across several Australian books by reading this forum.

Topbetta, TAB Touch, Flemingtonsportsbet, Betting.club and Madbookie to name a few.

Exactly, I've found out about some that haven't turned up in search engines but through suggestions in other forums as well.

Same, can't bet sports but can get whatever I want on horses... Maybe duritz can have my accounts. Might send them an email telling them I know lots of Daves got free bets :mad:

They stuffed up big time William Hill, the email that was autogenerated was sent out to very high end customers as well which wasn't suppose to happen as these people have account managers, so pretty big stuff up from the It team.

Have used them once In 12 months won't be making that mistake again.

Yea, bugger all from WH for me also, and i was betting with them on Saturday at Rosehill FFS!!

Ht them up on chat and say you were on course and the app was terrible. Worked for me

Does anybody know where the Corporates get there official SP price from when they payout best of tote + SP ?

I'm guessing Australian Bookmaking Network (ABN) - so the SP that appears on the Racing Australia site.

I'm guessing Australian Bookmaking Network (ABN) - so the SP that appears on the Racing Australia site.

Thanks for the quick reply. I backed The River (Ascot R4 H1) on Saturday at best tote + SP and it was settled at $2.30 (totes were $2.00 to $2.10). I was spewing because the top fluc was listed at $3.70 so a bit of a difference. Then today I noticed the SP was listed at Racing Australia as $3.70. I have checked 4 different online bookies and they all have it at $2.30. I suspect given the tote prices and the race caller commenting that The River had been heavily backed into favourite that $2.30 is right (although I would much prefer $3.70!) so I am presuming the Corporates got their SP from somewhere else on this occasion ?

Ht them up on chat and say you were on course and the app was terrible. Worked for me

Was just on chat with them then, campaigners gave me nothing except a thank you for the feedback.

You pricks have bled them dry obviously.

Thanks for the quick reply. I backed The River (Ascot R4 H1) on Saturday at best tote + SP and it was settled at $2.30 (totes were $2.00 to $2.10). I was spewing because the top fluc was listed at $3.70 so a bit of a difference. Then today I noticed the SP was listed at Racing Australia as $3.70. I have checked 4 different online bookies and they all have it at $2.30. I suspect given the tote prices and the race caller commenting that The River had been heavily backed into favourite that $2.30 is right (although I would much prefer $3.70!) so I am presuming the Corporates got their SP from somewhere else on this occasion ?

The River definitely SP'd at $2.30, got smashed on course. looks like RISA have recorded it incorrectly RISA flucs say upload_2016-3-21_11-8-31.png
obviously that didn't happen because that would be a bizzare fluc for a saturday meet. $3.40 out to $3.70 into $2.30f back to $3.7 doesn't happen on listed races. which is strange as CRIS (west aus version of RISA) recorded the correct SP of $2.30.
upload_2016-3-21_11-9-51.png

i think RISA just got this one wrong as on course i saw some much lower than $2.30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah crap.

Citibet licensed to operate in Aus. Got a Norfolk Island license. Patrick Smith crying about how terrible it is
General theme of how bad it is; citibet is an illegal operator run by triads and threatens to compromise the integrity of all sport.

What **** is going on over there? Next to go; the Cummings tribute and Short Black at Flemington..lol

I reckon there is a potential G1 horse going around in the Short Black ;)

Anyway around opening a betting website after self excluding?

Long story I stuffed up with Crownbet, I thought I just was taking a break and didn't really read the terms.

Not a big deal, I do most my betting with Sportsbet and now William Hill.

What's the word on bethq?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...s/news-story/dee2b034b0458413506f012ab6dbc8ac

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...g/news-story/c83a53a9c66b53283ac61b9f5ef4d57f

Three men living on Norfolk Island, a dot in the Pacific Ocean which holds two race meetings a year, have made Australian racing the laughing stock of the world.

The men form the Norfolk Island Gaming Authority and have managed to give entre into the Australian racing and betting industry to the world’s biggest illegal bookmaker.

In March last year BetHQ was licensed to bet on Australian racing by the NIGA. Once licensed by Norfolk Island, part of Australia’s racing jurisdiction, then BetHQ was free to wager on all Australian racing and free to seek agreements with all major sports.

In the letter approving BetHQ’s licence, Ronald (Jock) Irvine, presiding member of the island’s gaming authority wrote: “I refer to previous approvals and the granting to BetHQ of a bookmaking and betting exchange licence. The ‘white label’ arrangement with Citibet is approved.”

It is estimated that of $930 billion wagered globally on horse racing in 2015, $650bn was bet with illegal operators of which Citibet is the biggest.

Victorian assistant police commissioner Neil Paterson told the Asian Racing Federation conference recently held in Mumbai that illegal gambling and betting on anything and everything is more than $1.3 trillion.

While BetHQ, linked so closely to Citibet, has been licensed in Australia for more than a year the relationship only became known after the ARF conference where a taskforce to combat illegal betting was formed.

Racing Victoria was the first racing authority to dump BetHQ in mid March and sent letters to all major sports warning of the betting exchange’s operations.

And Racing NSW is reviewing their betting licences with the betting exchange after it was informed by The Weekend Australian yesterday that BetHQ had a ‘white label’ arrangement with the world’s biggest unlicensed betting exchange.

The AFL said yesterday that it was “reviewing” its licensing agreement with BetHQ after Racing Victoria’s alert.

Racing NSW chief executive Peter V’landys said he was in the process of dropping BetHQ. The issue comes at a critical time for Racing NSW which is staging its $20 million Championships today and next Saturday, two days of racing which it says showcases the very best of Australian racing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back