Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Fav. NFC Team?

Eagles :)

A True Bandwagon Supporter: Mizza

Just before I show you this horrific Bandwagon Jumping I want to Confess that im no angel. I went for the Chicago Bears When I didnt know anything about the NFL and when I really got into it the Giants were the team that i connected with the most. Ive been with them more than a year now.

Mizzas Team History

About Late 2004 he started liking NFL now lets look at who he has gone for over that time (THIS IS REAL AND NOT A JOKE)

1. Rams
2. Eagles (because of TO)
3. Rams
4. Chargers (considerd going for cardinals)
5. Redskins (told me that he would never change)
6. Steelers (This was week 2 of the playoffs !!)
7. Rams (off season jumps off the Steelers bandwagon cuz of BR injury)
8. Steelers (gets back of for some reason)
9. Redskins (tells me that this will last the all season)
10. Steelers (this was a day later)
11. Chargers (Because of Gates he says but Steelers defeated by Chargers the same week)

And inbetween 10 and 11 he had a bit of new orleans saints going on

And if you think that is bad his mate parade_redleg has gone for more than half the NFL's team in the space of one year.

Re: A True Bandwagon Supporter: Mizza

i didnt change to the rams cause of of Roethlisbergers injury, unlike you who never changes
Seahawks 95-01
Bears 02-04
Giants 05-present

And i was brought up going 4 the crows and when i some sence i changed to st kilda before brisbane then i went back to st kilda which is ok cause my cousin got traded from st kilda to brisbane then when he retired i went for st kilda again.

and i went for the chargers before there bye week so suck my D***

To be honest I admit to changing who my favorite team is quite often. In fact I dont really even have a favourite team. It's hard for me to passionately support a club since i've never lived in the US or had any sort of connection to a town or city. I thus end up supporting teams who have players I like or who play a style i enjoy watching or who have players that are on my fantasy team. I have loads of favourite teams.

johnnyhoward said:
I hear fans of American football, even in the US, aren't as loyal as fans of sports over here. I thought bandwagoners in that sport are the norm?
Try telling that to fans of teams like Cleveland or New Orleans.

Most teams have pretty loyal fans (I think every regular season game has sold out this year), but when teams are in the hands of private ownership, fans can quickly turn against the organisation more so than the team. Supporters will often still turn up to games simply to voice their displeasure - it's usually the only chance they get to have their say. I wouldn't confuse it with bandwagoning.

johnnyhoward said:
I hear fans of American football, even in the US, aren't as loyal as fans of sports over here. I thought bandwagoners in that sport are the norm?
Thats definately not true as JeffDune pointed out.

Dont forget those Philly fans JD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeffDunne said:
I won't be forgetting them if we win tonight. ;)
McNabb to be dominant once again. Think the Eagles receivers will be too fast for you guys. Should be a top game though.

No smack talk from me because we'll need to play our best game for the year if we are to win. The crowd need to fire up like the Atlanta game from the start (last week was a little disappointing) to help negate the Eagles defence.

Our secondary is a worry and I can't say I'm sorry to hear Donte won't be playing. I'd like to hear that Westbrook is sitting out the game but it looks as though he'll start. To be honest I am more worried about him than I am McNabb.

Mizza said:
i didnt change to the rams cause of of Roethlisbergers injury, unlike you who never changes
Seahawks 95-01
Bears 02-04
Giants 05-present

And i was brought up going 4 the crows and when i some sence i changed to st kilda before brisbane then i went back to st kilda which is ok cause my cousin got traded from st kilda to brisbane then when he retired i went for st kilda again.

and i went for the chargers before there bye week so suck my D***

Lies In what Mizza Said
"Seahawks 95-01"
"then i went back to st kilda which is ok cause my cousin got traded from st kilda to brisbane then when he retired i went for st kilda again."
"and i went for the chargers before there bye week so suck my D***"

11. Chargers (Because of Gates he says but Steelers defeated by Chargers the same week)

yeh i went for the chargers when they lost to the ravens i believe that was a week before the steelers win so really i started with a loss with them, why didnt i chnage cause im a loyal Chargers fan, and it wasnt because of gates, it was because of Shawne Merriman. You dont know what your talking about.

Ahh loyalty in sport.
Got on the Rams from an early age (got a little rams football in a showbag).
The only sport I am kind bandwagony is the German Bundesliga. Team is currently in Bundesliga 2, so share my love to the teams with the most German national players. I have been known to wear a Miroslav Klose, Bremen shirt one day, and a Podolski Bayern Munich shirt the next, so no real loyalty there.

I do really hate bandwagoners, especially those who come and support my teams. This kind of pisses me off with the success of Chelsea (and in the past St Louis).

footylover18 said:
To be honest I admit to changing who my favorite team is quite often. In fact I dont really even have a favourite team. It's hard for me to passionately support a club since i've never lived in the US or had any sort of connection to a town or city. I thus end up supporting teams who have players I like or who play a style i enjoy watching or who have players that are on my fantasy team. I have loads of favourite teams.
I think thats different. You dont openly go out and support a team (Well not what I've seen from you). Seems you appreciate the NFL and support it as a whole.

Mizza said:

yeh i went for the chargers when they lost to the ravens i believe that was a week before the steelers win so really i started with a loss with them, why didnt i chnage cause im a loyal Chargers fan, and it wasnt because of gates, it was because of Shawne Merriman. You dont know what your talking about.

3 weeks is loyal for you:D

I can't remember how many years i was supporting the Pats before we finally found some success.

A bloody long time though.

I dunno how people can just switch alleginaces so easily.

I don't think i'll be seein another superbowl win for a while now but that's ok i won't just jump ship because we aren't contenders anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Back