Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Team You Support?

• From AFC

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who do people go 4 here on big footy?

California Girls eh g.g. Even Steeler sexy looking girl fans live in California. :p Steeler Nation > Raider Nation.

California Girls eh g.g. Even Steeler sexy looking girl fans live in California. :p Steeler Nation > Raider Nation.

If there's a 'nation' of this then I don't care.
steelersfan.jpg

If there's a 'nation' of this then I don't care.

livin_it_up.jpg

I think it's important to reach all backgrounds. At Steeler Nation, we refuse to discriminate. Big Ben is Hugh Hefberger for a day.

livin_it_up.jpg

I think it's important to reach all backgrounds. At Steeler Nation, we refuse to discriminate. Big Ben is Hugh Hefberger for a day.

As long as they're scantily dressed with football attire, I support it. In this case, Hefberger being the 'attire' is passable.

49ers everyone needs to get on them, watch out next season if we can add some defense, our offense will be awesome Frank Gore one of the best running backs in the league this season, Alex Smith starting to show how good he will be needs some consistency though and Vernon Davis started to show how good he is towards the end of the season, still need a true number 1 receiver but overall as i said earlier we need DEFENSE.

Oh, yeah !!

Come on board, the Frank Gore 49er's train is leaving the station ;)

What came first, Steeler Nation or Red Sox Nation?

Don't know but I do know Raider nation has been known since the mid 80's.

How are for feeling for the weekend match up DaSawx? confidence rating outta 10?

Don't know but I do know Raider nation has been known since the mid 80's.

How are for feeling for the weekend match up DaSawx? confidence rating outta 10?

Just gotta be thinking they're working their butts off after both the form leading in and the performances in our last two home playoffs, although one was under Jauron.

Coaches wouldn't want gto be complacent either, were easily out coached by the Panthers last year, and Holmgren could pull something out this week.

I want to see a lot of blitzing early this week, hopefully they can un-nerve Hasselback and get some early confidence on D.

I have confidence in Rex this week, they've had 2 weeks to get him feeling confident in a game plan, the just have to execute. Hopefully we can minimize pressure.

I want to see a lot of blitzing early this week, hopefully they can un-nerve Hasselback and get some early confidence on D.

I have confidence in Rex this week, they've had 2 weeks to get him feeling confident in a game plan, the just have to execute. Hopefully we can minimize pressure.

Good to hear you have confidence in Rex coz I watched much of that GB W17 game and it was 'chilling' in more ways than one.:p My Rams bro-in-law doesn't like the way the seahawks run the ball (v Dallas & his Rams), says that the Bears will shut the run down and let the Seahawks win it in the air...I replied that is what Holmgren would be focusing on as everyone knows that Chicago's weakness is the passing game. Rex could be GOAT or a STUD come Sunday night, for your sake, hope it's the latter. Good Luck DaSawx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear you have confidence in Rex coz I watched much of that GB W17 game and it was 'chilling' in more ways than one.:p My Rams bro-in-law doesn't like the way the seahawks run the ball (v Dallas & his Rams), says that the Bears will shut the run down and let the Seahawks win it in the air...I replied that is what Holmgren would be focusing on as everyone knows that Chicago's weakness is the passing game. Rex could be GOAT or a STUD come Sunday night, for your sake, hope it's the latter. Good Luck DaSawx

Cheers. That's why I'm hoping for more blitzing, get them unsettled before we are, we'll hafta wait and see what happens, anything can happen with Rex playing, we could trounce them like week 3 or 4 or we could lose huge.

Even if we started slowly we have shown we can turn it around also, ala @ Giants and Rams, will be a very interesting game.

Who do you follow?

Ladies and gentleman i think we need a thread on here so we know who everyone supports. We all know who the regulars follow but that is about it.
I will get to ball rolling and start a list of the guys that i can think of off the top of my head.
I think this would be a reasonable idea for a sticky just so we know where everyone is.

wizard_9 ---- Arizona Cardinals
JeffDune ---- New Orleans Saints
SrLankanCat ---- New Orleans Saints
dspeed ---- Baltimore Ravens
Mizza ----San Diego Chargers
Vick<Footy ---- Atlanta Falcons
Woodson ---- Pittsburgh Steelers
usalion ----Philladelphia Eagles
Cassius Clay ---- Philladelphia Eagles
DaSawx ---- Chicago Bears
CON_SS ---- Dallas Cowboys
g.g. ---- Oakland Raiders
Brasher ---- San Francisco 49ers
crazy_big_al ---- Green Bay Packers
marcuz ---- Dallas Cowboys
Bombers_Forever ---- Seattle Seahawks
DonAce ---- Chicago Bears
neddy36 ---- Buffalo Bills
wce_all_day_way ---- New York Jets
relapse ---- San Francisco 49ers
maca01 ---- Tampa Bay Bucaneers
manureid ---- Oakland Raiders
PerthCrow ---- Washington Redskins
fuey ---- Green Bay Packers
Buffalo ---- Buffalo Bills
spanna050 ---- Buffalo Bills
Aussie Joe ---- San Francisco 49ers
jrussel ---- Seattle Seahawks
Rhyno ---- Minnesota Vikings
Broken ---- Washington Redskins
danielz_23 ---- Dallas Cowboys
Sven26 ---- Minnesota Vikings
Sammy_D ---- Cleveland Browns
Rory ---- New England Patriots
Lenny Briscoe ---- Miami Dolphins
camsmith ---- Denver Broncos
statsman74 ---- Pittsburgh Steelers
Alberton_Magpie ---- New York Giants
Lindenow Cat ---- New Orleans Saints
Raskolnikov ---- Cincinnati Bengals
GeeCats07 ---- Oakland Raiders
brown30 ---- Chicago Bears
juddy_Like ---- New York Giants
FootyJunkie ---- Chicago Bears
Metallica_Man ---- New York Jets
redragger ---- Denver Broncos
frothingworthywaters ---- St Louis Rams
kimirocks ---- St Louis Rams
AndyD ---- Tennessee Titans
stiza_007 ---- Miami Dolphins

Anyone else just put it in and i will add your name to the list.

Re: Who do you follow?

COIN_SS ---- Dallas Cowboys

I am CONS_SS (I think you're confusing me with another poster Coin-toss) and while I am a Dallas fan, for the next 2 weeks I'm a Colts man

San Francisco 49ers for me

though I have to admit I do also have a massive soft spot for the Patriots, have liked them as my AFC team ever since I started watching the NFL in 1990 (due to them being so bad on the field so I liked them because they were the underdogs).

Even so I am still a niners fan first and foremost.

Anyone else got into it back on the old ABC days with Don Lane as the host ???

I'm Raiders all the way, but I also have a fairly big soft-spot for Houston (Oilers therefore Titans kinda and Texans). That's really it...but I do respect teams (their history and/or great men in their past), but not like I root for them. It comes from just having a great admiration for the sport itself, its history, all its characters, etc. Names like Rooney, Landry, Shula, Gibbs, Lombardi, Halas, Hunt, etc, and the many great players and personalities that have filtered thru the different teams.

Seems somehow right that the Power fans follow the Raiders and the Crows fans follow the 9ers.;)

Neddy36...what's up with this Buffalo love?

'Tis funny. I started following the Raiders in about 1990 (LA Raiders then), when one X-Mas someone gave me a Raiders jersey (maybe as it was black and white) and have followed them ever since. Went and bought an NFL season yearbook which had all of the teams and squads in, and then set about (pre internet days) trying to find scores etc which back then you were lucky to get in the papers.

I forget how bad it was trying to keep informed pre internet days.....:thumbsdown:

For the people that have followed the NFL for some time, how did you come to choose your team before we really got any info or coverage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Back