• From AFC

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: A True Bandwagon Supporter: Mizza

You're both as bad as one another.

Bears through and through and that'll never change.

Re: A True Bandwagon Supporter: Mizza

Cassius_Clay said:
I think thats different. You dont openly go out and support a team (Well not what I've seen from you). Seems you appreciate the NFL and support it as a whole.
Very much agree. I followed the NFL for 10 years as a so-so fan before 1989, enjoyed watching the greats but I didn't feel 'righteous' to claim any 'winning team' as these undecided souls are but it's ok to be a NFL fan as I've been longer than a Steelers fan.

Who do people go 4 here on big footy?

Im new to big footy and i like NFL, just wondering who you guys go 4?

Re: Who do people go 4 here on big footy?

Im new to big footy and i like NFL, just wondering who you guys go 4?

ok, welcome to the NFL BF forum. Most of the posters here have a ID listing of who we each follow...ie: I'm a Steelers fan.
so I think you can work it out by getting stuck into each thread and reading regular poster's comments and checking out thier ID info. Simple.

next...

Who's bandwagon are you planning to jump on? :)

Welcome aboard!

IM a Saints fan. There is a nice mix in here of different teams.

If you need help with anything ask JeffDunne he is tops!

Team Garcia.

Philly Eagles, least favourite team...********ing Dallas..

Well to be honest im a bit imbarresed about who i support they didnt have a very good year this year.

The Arizona Cardinals and my favourite player is Larry Fitzgerald But in the playoffs im supporting the Chargers and the Jets

t_423.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, you have good taste. :D

Good time to follow the Cards. Plenty of good young talent, rookie QB season out of the way and thankfully you'll be getting a new coach.

Yeh But to be honest i liked denis green he had this thing about him that made him good to watch in interviews. like after the bears game. lol

49ers everyone needs to get on them, watch out next season if we can add some defense, our offense will be awesome Frank Gore one of the best running backs in the league this season, Alex Smith starting to show how good he will be needs some consistency though and Vernon Davis started to show how good he is towards the end of the season, still need a true number 1 receiver but overall as i said earlier we need DEFENSE.

Well to be honest im a bit imbarresed about who i support they didnt have a very good year this year.

The Arizona Cardinals and my favourite player is Larry Fitzgerald But in the playoffs im supporting the Chargers and the Jets

Finally we have another Cardinals fan around here, at long last. Fitz is a gun but Anquan Boldin is our main man Steve.

Yeh But to be honest i liked denis green he had this thing about him that made him good to watch in interviews. like after the bears game. lol

Interesting interviewer was Denny, but couldnt coach to save himself. Go to the message board on www.azcardinals.com if you wanna see what most Cards fans think of the fat man.

I'm a fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide. I don't follow the NFL because I live in a state where the average citizen doesn't care about it.

Finally we have another Cardinals fan around here, at long last. Fitz is a gun but Anquan Boldin is our main man Steve.

I was watching the cardinals 49ers game that was on tv and they want to become like Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, i dont know about u but i think marvin Harriosn and reggie wayne want to be like them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Back