Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Team You Support?

• From AFC

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty NFL Poll: Most supported Team (AFC)

well seeing everyone else is voting for their second favourite I will vote as well

Just to emphasize....not saying "dont do it" etc. It's a free world etc. It's cool. Just it's gonna bloat the numbers in the end of who are the most supported teams.

Took it as one vote per one team.

But...ignore me, do as you guys wish.

Yeah you're right, that's why initially I didn't vote for that very reason, but people already have done so, so its too late now. I voted for the Titans because it contains the word 'TlT' :)

Yeah you're right, that's why initially I didn't vote for that very reason, but people already have done so, so its too late now. I voted for the Titans because it contains the word 'TlT' :)

Lol, then I fully endorse your selection!

And yeah, it's cool, once the dam breaks no point stopping the flow.

i agree with gg

SHOCK HORROR lol

this was intended by haterade to see who people supported, ie their number 1 team, not to see who your second favorite team is or who you have a soft spot for

Yes, that was the whole point. Please from now on, for those that havent voted, just vote for one team. This will result in a more meaningful/ accurate poll .

Doesn't faze me that the Steelers aren't 'popular'... I actually prefer it that way... :thumbsu: Admired from afar is what it's all about really.

Question is whether the Colts can pick up FANS in the upcoming seasons while thier play-off window is wide open.

Early predictions for least supported team? Im going with the Jags.

There's a Jags fan called arakaan who I haven't seen in a while, and I'd say the least supported team will be the Texans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloating the votes there. Wizard isn't a Ravens fan, and Sven isn't a Bengals fan.

Didnt read the thread properly, thought it just said favourite AFC team. But i do have a soft spot for the Ravens. But always a Big Red fan.

Didnt read the thread properly, thought it just said favourite AFC team. But i do have a soft spot for the Ravens. But always a Big Red fan.

It's cool. But a soft spot for the Ravens? It's bad enough that Dspeed is a Ravens fan!

i am sure a lot of pats fans are genuine fans, but everytime i hear someone say they are a pats fan i cant help but roll my eyes to be honest, bandwagon is always a word that pops to mind most of the time

That's what often happens. A lot of 30somethings are big Cowboys, San Fran and Broncos fans due to their dominance in the 80s.

The new crop it's usually the Pats, Colts, and whoever else is doing well (ie Chargers, Rams).

You get a lot of people into a team for the history...Pack, Bears, Steelers, etc.

And you get a lot of people who have some ties to a place, or like a team for some other reason like parents bought them a shirt, or it was the first team they heard of etc. And these teams can be like unpopular teams like Browns, Titans etc.

But....all said and done, it's just great to have people following an NFL team. No offense was really meant to anyone who supports a team. People gotta start from somewhere.

Got a Raiders shirt for X-Mas when I was about 15, and I had not a clue about the NFL at that stage (some may say nothing has changed :) ). So that was it, I was a Raider! No chance at finding a passing bandwagon, my decision was made by good 'ol Santa!! :D

Got a Raiders shirt for X-Mas when I was about 15, and I had not a clue about the NFL at that stage (some may say nothing has changed :) ). So that was it, I was a Raider! No chance at finding a passing bandwagon, my decision was made by good 'ol Santa!! :D

Santa's a Raiders fan too.

patriots all the way!!!!

johnny_come_lately.jpg

Hello NEW Pats fan....

Re: BigFooty NFL Poll: Most supported Team (NFC)

If I was a NFC fan..... probably the Pack would appeal more..don't have any dislike for them..call it a soft spot..whatever...it's the ppl's team. Small market, all heart and basically a tasty treat on a cold morning before gametime...PANCAKES! mmmmm !! pass the maple syrup...

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Back