Competitions BF North Melbourne SuperCoach 2015 Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, I have ummed and ahhed weather or not I should post this here, but I cannot find a Supercoach thread to post on.
I will try anyway, Daniel Wells, I cannot believe more people don't have him in thier team, at his price he is an absolute steal!
Am I missing something? Is his injury holding him back a bit? Seemed his stats vs Tigers were great?
Thankyou, and disregard if I am in wrong spot.

Good luck guys, really hope Waite and Higgins go off for you. (not at our expense of course!:cool::p)

Always feel free to post here. We have a 'random thoughts not worthy of a thread' thread as well, if you have some general questions.

Wells is a good/great pickup. He's put on a few kgs, has had a full pre season and has apparently burnt several houses down. All of this is unusual for him. A lot of people think he's going to have his best year thus far.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have ummed and ahhed weather or not I should post this here, but I cannot find a Supercoach thread to post on.
I will try anyway, Daniel Wells, I cannot believe more people don't have him in thier team, at his price he is an absolute steal!
Am I missing something? Is his injury holding him back a bit? Seemed his stats vs Tigers were great?

Good luck guys, really hope Waite and Higgins go off for you. (not at our expense of course!:cool::p)
I've got him locked in - not that that's any particular endorsement!

I think it's mostly people's feeling that you need to get as close to all superpremium mids as possible, and he's more likely to be in the 95-105 range, which is a bit shy of that. Capable of good scores tho. I reckon he's a good bet to outscore his starting price by 25ppg and be a wildcard bench loophole mid come SC finals. Every chance I'll end up starting with him.

I'd like to join a league,

SC Team Name: theduckfan
2014 SC ranking: 26694

I've got him locked in - not that that's any particular endorsement!
Hahahhaa! :D
I think it's mostly people's feeling that you need to get as close to all superpremium mids as possible, and he's more likely to be in the 95-105 range, which is a bit shy of that. Capable of good scores tho. I reckon he's a good bet to outscore his starting price by 25ppg and be a wildcard bench loophole mid come SC finals. Every chance I'll end up starting with him.
Thanks guys for the feedback. SHould make 150 to 200 K hmmmm

Always feel free to post here. We have a 'random thoughts not worthy of a thread' thread as well, if you have some general questions.

Wells is a good/great pickup. He's put on a few kgs, has had a full pre season and has apparently burnt several houses down. All of this is unusual for him. A lot of people think he's going to have his best year thus far.
CHeers. Good to hear about his preseason. Making him more tasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newbie to SC after years of DT - how do I change my team's guernsey colours?
uFLBbVD.jpg

Click on the dark blob of a guernsey next to your name on the top left

Me too. Kangas Dynasty. Looking forward to cracking a Boner.

Ummm, in the sense of beating your team when we are drawn to contest. Of course. What did you think I meant?
Exactly what you said :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions BF North Melbourne SuperCoach 2015 Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back