Fantasy BFFFL-1 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty Fantasy Football League

See a sneaky little trade has made it through. Involves my division foe Mizza and his Milkers.

Any thoughts on that one gents?

How quickly ones value can fall and anothers rise.... if its the Johnson-Lynch trade your talking about. Did see that in my email inbox.

Some pretty low scores and some really close games this week.

A few injuries starting to mount which will test the depth of a few teams as well. The Cadillac Williams for Randy Moss trade is looking like a real headache for danielz dealers as they slip by 4 points to gg and his teabaggers!!

Notables for Week 4:

Mizza and Vicks Dog fight out a draw, with once again Brady being the saviour for the Milkmen.

The unbeatens: JD's Domination, Cassius Flashers and Manureid Raidaaahs looking good at 4-0.
The ugly: Trojans Wizards and Woodsons Mustangs slip to 0-4, with the Mustangs scoring a low 39 points.

Any comments BFFFL'ers......

Sucks when ya got Patrick Crayton 32 points and Seahawks DST 19 points sitting on the bench. :(

Aswell as Portis, White and Davis on their bye week or injured all together on the same week.

BFFFL sucks allround at the moment.

Cotchery, Ward, Johnson all come in questionable so I bench them all and play Burleson.

Cotchery and Ward play and would have covered the losing margin (10 pts vs 1 pt)

Third scenario is played Jets D against Buffalo rather than Chiefs against Chargers... that also would have won me the game.

...then I lose Harrison and Williams on top of LJ Smith, Vick (haha), Grossman, Alex Smith, Johnson

:thumbsdown: granted g.g had Westbrook and Ahman Green out.

Hehehe....

Danielz, you have had some serious shizen happen!!

I recall early days you were pretty happy with your picks at QB of Vick, Smith and Grossman. That group are looking like a complete balls up as it stands!!

Hehehe....

Danielz, you have had some serious shizen happen!!

I recall early days you were pretty happy with your picks at QB of Vick, Smith and Grossman. That group are looking like a complete balls up as it stands!!

For sure. Culpepper is the man now! haha

Its all done and dusted for me I'm afraid. Williams puts a nail in the coffin. He and I were looking good in the 1st quarter this week.

danielz 46 - fuey 38

Its James Jones vs. Donald Driver & GB DEF (-8)

Fuey has to feel good but a TD to James Jones will make it a thriller!! :thumbsu:

At least I can be happy Grossman isn't playing otherwise the GB DEF would surely rack the points up.

danielz 46 - fuey 38

Its James Jones vs. Donald Driver & GB DEF (-8)

Fuey has to feel good but a TD to James Jones will make it a thriller!! :thumbsu:

At least I can be happy Grossman isn't playing otherwise the GB DEF would surely rack the points up.

James Jones - 3 catches, 3 fumbles lost!!!

GB Touchdown against

46-46 at the moment.... battle of the titans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In others news...​

Dspeed has lost to 0-4 Wizard... this could be a very ugly season for 'the kid'
meh, who cares, season was already half way down the drain, you aren't doing much better so i wouldn't talk if i were you

will turn my concentration to my other leagues

meh, who cares, season was already half way down the drain, you aren't doing much better so i wouldn't talk if i were you

will turn my concentration to my other leagues

As commissioner and the biggest talker pre-season (narrowly to me) that's a pretty poor effort Mr. Speed.

All of a sudden I bet this league isnt going to be a keeper one anymore?

haha

haha

hahahahaha :D

As commissioner and the biggest talker pre-season (narrowly to me) that's a pretty poor effort Mr. Speed.

All of a sudden I bet this league isnt going to be a keeper one anymore?

haha

haha

hahahahaha :D
yeh, but there is no point in crying of spilt milk, i've dealt with, i suggest you should to

as for not being a keeper league?! what, why would i do that, because i have done bad? i am not a tool mate, plus i get to keep SJax, CJ and VY, handy future there

sure i talked it up but that is the fun of the preseason, now that i am unlikely to make the playoffs why would i continue to talk?! i'll leave it to those guys who have a chance at the championship, you being one that is no chance just like me!

yeh, but there is no point in crying of spilt milk, i've dealt with, i suggest you should to

as for not being a keeper league?! what, why would i do that, because i have done bad? i am not a tool mate, plus i get to keep SJax, CJ and VY, handy future there

sure i talked it up but that is the fun of the preseason, now that i am unlikely to make the playoffs why would i continue to talk?! i'll leave it to those guys who have a chance at the championship, you being one that is no chance just like me!

Bookmark that... the unlikely Culpepper and Gus will take me to the promise-land!

James Jones - 3 catches, 3 fumbles lost!!!

GB Touchdown against

46-46 at the moment.... battle of the titans

Thrilling, back to the wall win for the Dealerz!!

48-46!!!

Let start a streak! :eek:

Thanks for knocking off one of my divisional rivals!! :thumbsu:

Its all part of the service... would have been nice if it was in my own division. or conference.

2-3... I'm a chance for a wildcard... if we have them, haha

I have returned the favour though by knocking off the previously undefeated Cassius in your division/conference.

Helped in no small part to his 2 starting running backs not playing, and him leaving his backup on the bench who scored 22 points....:thumbsu:

I still have my Cowboy contingent to come though.

The mighty Warewolves are hammering the much vaunted Domination 75-46 and Romo and TO haven't even played yet! (JD still has Marshawn Lynch to come) :)

And thanks to Brasher and Woodson for knocking off two of my fellow divisional rivals, Vick & Marcuz respectively :thumbsu:

OK, enough blowing my own trumpet....now for the opposite:

I know its still early in the season but worst pick of the draft would have to go to yours truly with this early 7th round ripper :rolleyes:

97. Chris Henry, RB, Tennessee Titans

Seemed like a good idea at the time, but boy did that backfire....hasn't scored a fantasy point yet with Lendale and Chris Brown sharing the RB duties (lucky I traded up to get Brown with my 14th rounder....oops there I go again blowing my own trumpet) Still, long way to go...

Very disappointed in my team this week. Losing Lewis after one carry didn't help. My change of kicker was inspired though. :(

WTF, Moss with no TD's and only 3 catches!! :mad:

I should trade him. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy BFFFL-1 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back