Fantasy BFFFL-1 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty Fantasy Football League

Brisco'e Bears knocked the previosuly unbeated Raidaah's off, now riding a league high 5 game win streak.

Looking very good boys

You are lucky that Warner got knocked over early and got me the grand total of -2 points. Seeing that I lost by 10, it would have been pretty close had that not occured.

Cons Warewolves are up shit creek without a paddle this week when they travel to the dominating Flashers (Cassius) without starters LT, Chambers and Panthers DST (all bye week) as well as two backup WR's copping bye/injury. Which all leads to.......

0511-0702-0211-2545.jpg

I think I'll do a Miami and put the cue in the rack this week - haha quite ironic since Chambers has just been traded to the Chargers and has a bye this week :rolleyes: Looking ahead to next week I'm without Romo & TO, although I'm up against the Mustangs (Woodson) so should come away with the victory anyway :D

Looking ahead to next week I'm without Romo & TO, although I'm up against the Mustangs (Woodson) so should come away with the victory anyway :D

I'm after a few mid-season scalps anyway. Bring ya white flag along next week, you'll NEED it CONS_SS. :)

Stayin alive, Stayin alive... Harrison and Carney to go... 1 point down. Surely I will down the Dogs this week and go to 3-4!

Return of Calvin Johnson and TD to Cotchery with time expiring (that achieved little) helped me this week.

JD Domination is surely the most over-achieving team to ever play!

Lemon at QB (with Edwards and Leftwich in relief)... Kenny Watson at RB (33 pts this week)... Lance Moore... Kyle Brady

---------

Unrelated: Redsox come for 3-1 down to win a series... only two? years after coming from 3-0 down to beat the Yankees 4-3.

Thats got to make you feel good about your team... can those brainiacs in New England do anything wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting QB - OUT
Starting RB - OUT
Starting TE - OUT
Starting K - BYE

And still may get the W, up by 23 with Briscoe having Fred Taylor and Dallas Clark to go

With 3 of my top 5 picks out with injury it hasnt helped, ohwell, trying to do others a service and bring the 5-1 Bears back to the pack

Starting QB - OUT
Starting RB - OUT
Starting TE - OUT
Starting K - BYE

And still may get the W, up by 23 with Briscoe having Fred Taylor and Dallas Clark to go

With 3 of my top 5 picks out with injury it hasnt helped, ohwell, trying to do others a service and bring the 5-1 Bears back to the pack

Tell me about it dspeed...
QBs - Vick (jail); Grossman (bench); Smith (inj)
RBs - Lewis > Trade for Williams... Williams (season... career.. IR)
WRs - Moss > Trade for Cotchery... Calvin Johnson (inj for a few weeks)... Harrison (inj for a few weeks)
TEs - LJ Smith (inj)

Suck it up and get back in there son! :thumbsu:

Unrelated: Redsox come for 3-1 down to win a series... only two? years after coming from 3-0 down to beat the Yankees 4-3.

Very happy i got a piece of the action on the Red Sox to win the World Series on Friday when they were down 3-2. Had a feeling with the two games at Fenway coming and Schilling and Mastusaka on the mond for the last two games they were a good show.
Now all i need is for them tog et past the red hot Rockies, but they have homefield and the Rockies are on the back of a big lay so i'm confident.

Back to the fantasy league, win #2 on the board after today. Still lacking at the WR position but with Boldin into the side now and Evans looking better that should improve. My running game is sensational if i do say so myself, McGahee, Portis and White are an excellent combination. White is a good keeper for me.
I think gg may have also fielded the worst fantasy team in history today!!!!!!!

Very happy i got a piece of the action on the Red Sox to win the World Series on Friday when they were down 3-2. Had a feeling with the two games at Fenway coming and Schilling and Mastusaka on the mond for the last two games they were a good show.
Now all i need is for them tog et past the red hot Rockies, but they have homefield and the Rockies are on the back of a big lay so i'm confident.

Back to the fantasy league, win #2 on the board after today. Still lacking at the WR position but with Boldin into the side now and Evans looking better that should improve. My running game is sensational if i do say so myself, McGahee, Portis and White are an excellent combination. White is a good keeper for me.
I think gg may have also fielded the worst fantasy team in history today!!!!!!!

Well it is to be expected with those trades... he is a worry. Would have traded my left nut for Foster and he threw him to the wolves.

Haha, discussed that with Woodson and gg on Yahoo messenger last night. I would have traded something to him for Foster, but once he went to waivers it was first on waivers got him.

But his side is seriously under gunned. A lot of hopeful players rather than consistent performers.

And you should be good for a win next up dspeed as week 8 was always my achilles as far as bye weeks go. I reckon about 6 of my starters are out.

It may well be likely that I waive my whole ****ing team during the week. Maybe hold onto a couple players. And start anew.

I'm not happy. At 3-4 now, Im not out of it by any means, but I'll make the underperformers walk the plank. They have 1 week to show something or they're gone. It's week 8 of 13 next week, no time for "micro-management". I have to be something like 8-5 to jag a WildCard. So must-win imo from here on out.

Bunch of ****.

And Foster can go play in the traffic for all I care. Whoever picked him up can inherit the frustration.

It may well be likely that I waive my whole ****ing team during the week. Maybe hold onto a couple players. And start anew.

I'm not happy. At 3-4 now, Im not out of it by any means, but I'll make the underperformers walk the plank. They have 1 week to show something or they're gone. It's week 8 of 13 next week, no time for "micro-management". I have to be something like 8-5 to jag a WildCard. So must-win imo from here on out.

Bunch of ****.

And Foster can go play in the traffic for all I care. Whoever picked him up can inherit the frustration.

Who ya gonna waive gg? Maybe I can get them cheap before you do!!! :D

There'd only be a couple I'll keep likely. The Keepers. But who are my keepers? Good question. And Westbrook isn't a keeper for me because he cost me a first round pick and I probably wanna hold onto my first round, maybe pick him again, or someone else. Depends.

I seriously could waive the lot bar 3. Not sure yet tho exactly what I will do. I wont be back from work till really late tonight, and that's when I'll likely just cut the ****ers.

I dont think anyone would want to trade either if I'm cutting a swag of them.

JD Domination is surely the most over-achieving team to ever play!

Lemon at QB (with Edwards and Leftwich in relief)... Kenny Watson at RB (33 pts this week)... Lance Moore... Kyle Brady

lol . . . Domination living up to it's name. :D

Funny thing too, my other fantasy teams are called UnderAchievers. Maybe I should rename this one to OverAchievers? :)

Seriously though, like I said when people were doing drafting rankings and the like, fantasy games are won in-season and not because of the draft. Good scouting and a ton of luck are more important than who you draft (unless you're a complete dill)

BIGFOOTY CONF WEST

SammyD's Dawgs and Cassius' Flashers both lose this week the division comes to life! With the leading teams at 4-3 I now have some hope... all be it perhaps false hope due to my collection of talent... at 3-4 still in the running. dspeed also won however and is sitting at 2-5 so I cant afford to stumble or I could end up at the other end of the table!!

Mizza's Milkers this week. Get to look at yet another 'hot' avatar. His team holds several of my past practice squad players... earnest graham (who I should have kept, this is where my wheeling and dealing hurt me)... Warrick Dunn, Jenkins, and Holmes. None will probably have a factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy BFFFL-1 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back