Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching what Simpson said. Its what we all saw. He went the chest and hit his head. Was a poor result. Hopefully the tribunal isnt as dramatic as society in 2018

Do they hand journalism degrees to everyone these days? if so I'm very interested.
The divorce between the club, Channel Eagle and ‘The Worst’ is the hardest pill to swallow.

Do they hand journalism degrees to everyone these days? if so I'm very interested.
That is pathetic. A few journos at the West have lowered their colours even further. I would love to see the club blacklist them for the upcoming finals campaign, that would stuff their coverage big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any more proof that the media want to sink us? One has to ask why they didn't crucify Melb with their suspension and what about Cameron and the Giants? **** these hacks.

I just had a look and its from Bridgette Lacy. Im pretty shocked as i don't mind here and Nick Rynn.

Going all tin foil hat here and I'm well aware it sounds completely wacky, but do you think this is payback for the cameraman incident? Seems very odd that so much of the media are going so hard at the club itself when it was one incident by one player.
Wasn't the camera guy a channel 9 guy tho?

'Journalism'
1194100.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back