Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Article has been quietly corrected.

I believe journalistic standards for online reports are that corrections are acknowledged at the end of the article, but you can't really expect them to start adhering to journalistic standards now.

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 11.38.12 PM.png
used to like reading the sen player rating but saying that shuey needs to improve his kicking to go to another level is the biggest pile of garbage i have read this year. Bloke is one of the best kicks in the comp and his left peg is better than a lot of players dominant foot.

These guys also gave gaff a 9 for that game and had him as our B.O.G.

This paragraph stood out

"2005 Brownlow medallist Ben Cousins’ teammates have admitted to regular partying and drug use, including cocaine and ice, during their playing careers."

Some have admitted using drugs, most haven't but this makes it sound like the whole team was when that was never the case

The thing that shat me was where they say that the report that was released said our premiership was dubious because of the drug use. Where did the report say our Premiership was in question?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Journalists are something else. Hard Chat is a comedy/spoof interview. **** me dead, they are morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIC League Teams spent 7 mins of the game preview on the Hawks and ten seconds on Johnno laughing about our bus driver taking the wrong turn on our captains run. Didn't even mention our ins and outs even tho everyone tipped us to win. Starting to piss me off, I don't expect an even amount of content on Vic/Everyone else but its gotten worse over the years. I wish Clinton didn't fall of his balcony.

VIC League Teams spent 7 mins of the game preview on the Hawks and ten seconds on Johnno laughing about our bus driver taking the wrong turn on our captains run. Didn't even mention our ins and outs even tho everyone tipped us to win. Starting to piss me off, I don't expect an even amount of content on Vic/Everyone else but its gotten worse over the years. I wish Clinton didn't fall of his balcony.
Lol yep, spend the entire time talking about a team that is 0 - 4! Then all tip the Eagles. Not one single mention in the entire segment.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back