Big Bad Barry at it Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? The guy clearly has anger issues and doesnt mind taking it out on someone physically weaker. Textbook domestic violence abuser.

You think if his wife up and left him he'd cop it on the chin?
Bullshit mate. I played for many years and did a few things on the field I was later disgusted with. It did not mean I was going to go home and put my hands on my girlfriend. My girlfriend used to say "I dont recognise you sometimes on the field, you change into another person. Off the field you are completely different." I am not sticking up for Barry, his actions are out of line. But he is not a textbook domestic violence abuser at all. When I played, it did not enter my mind whether anyone was physically weaker, everyone was fair game. Domestic violence abusers can come from all walks of life. It does not have a textbook.

Plenty of people. How else do you shove someone who's facing the other way. The bloke clearly comes back up to him again in the clip looking for more and goes down again from a shove to the chest. Umpire didn't even send him off despite it being right in front of him.

Uh you turn around and shove them like a normal person.
The fact that you think shoving people in the face is what people should normally do is a concern.
I have no issue with the second incident but the first incident is almost identical action to the blind staker hit.

Uh you turn around and shove them like a normal person.
The fact that you think shoving people in the face is what people should normally do is a concern.
I have no issue with the second incident but the first incident is almost identical action to the blind staker hit.

Except it isn't.

what a flog.
it wasn't long ago he filmed that heart to heart conversation he had with staker where he said how sorry he was and how he thinks about it and regrets it every day blah blah blah

he's just belted 2 blokes in the space of 5 seconds

i wouldn't normally condone it but in a situation like that i would have no issue with another player king hitting him from behind. he deserves it.
"no issue with another player king hitting him from behind"...Sais a bit about you. You Flog

Sorry mate, dale made that statement back in 02, he wasn't even apart of the list then.

That doesn't rule out him having ex-team mates who were part of your 05-06 squad...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course, it doesn't.

But, while you are loosely trying to connect the dots to counter my position, I present you with my first witness Daniel Chick. Not to mention the number of other players, whose live were subsequently effected, by your clubs actions (or lack of).

So both sides have drug links? We agree on that

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Bad Barry at it Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back