Big Barry Hall off leash for Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw the boys arrive for todays game BIG BAD BARRY had steel in hisw eyes I asked him how his been feeling with the ankle he said there is movment for the first time in 5 years and god help you his playing on today -he then smiled and said I cant get reported you no! :)

Just saw the boys arrive for todays game BIG BAD BARRY had steel in hisw eyes I asked him how his been feeling with the ankle he said there is movment for the first time in 5 years and god help you his playing on today -he then smiled and said I cant get reported you no! :)

Tell that to Setanta

New rule. If no umpire involved in the incident you can't get reported during a practice match.

hahahaha @ this.. Good sense of humor..

as an opposition supporter.i can't wait to see how bazza fits in at da dogs. i reckon he wil be sensational for da dogs.bazza being supplied with the best kickers at his disposal.look out saints,cats.

i reckon he wil be sensational for da dogs.bazza being supplied with the best kickers at his disposal.look out saints,cats.

How's this for a (dream) team goal'

(1) Lake outmarks Captain Collapse (Reiwolt) in goal square.
(2) Lake chips off to Harbrow.
(3) Handpass to Aker underpressure in centre.
(4) Aker cooly pin points pass to Gilbee forward of the wing.
(5) Seeing the plan, double teamed Hall leads to 50m line.
(6) Hall uses aggression to get ball to a free Shauny Higgins
(7) Higgins never misses inside 50 on the run!

Just one of many dream scenarios for the Dogs, (if all goes well)

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Barry Hall off leash for Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back