Big Bash - Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I benched Hales instead of trading him out with the same emergency loophole plan. Not sure if I should take Hales 44 emergency points and downgrade Maddinson to a non playing doughnut or upgrade Maddinson to Lynn/White/other hmm.....
I'd upgrade Maddinson, but your replacement will no doubt spud it up after that advice :)

Bugger. Vettori bowling to Dunk and Birt. Lose, lose situation.

Annnnnd Vettori with a donut. Watch Dougy cut sick on my bench..
I went the loophole with Bravo which was a win.. But I had to bring in a zero to put the big C on.. Had the option to drop cutting and gannon and for the 3rd week straight I have chosen Cutting in the starting 11 instead of Gannon.. Gannon sitting on 60 points cutting 0... My ranking of 11 should be top 5..

I went the loophole with Bravo which was a win.. But I had to bring in a zero to put the big C on.. Had the option to drop cutting and gannon and for the 3rd week straight I have chosen Cutting in the starting 11 instead of Gannon.. Gannon sitting on 60 points cutting 0... My ranking of 11 should be top 5..

nice good move to bring him in , wonder how many other of the top 10 brought him in.

anyone know if 2nd place brought him in ?

Been away a few days to Phillip Island for some R&R so wasn't paying much attention to my team.

Traded in Kawaja and M.Hussey and put the VC on Kawaja and C on Bopara (floating donut)

Didn't realise that Sydney Thunder were playing Sydney Sixers and then find out that Kawaja (Sydney Sixers) is out with a hammy and couldn't make any changes in time so got zero captain points. :rolleyes:

Sums up my last 2 weeks really. My team has gone off the rails.

Bring on AFL SC 2014. :D:thumbsu: :rainbow:

449 for me. So many average 20-60 scores. My one decent score (Hastings 93) on the bench. :rainbow:

1st, 1st, 1st & 2nd place finishes in my leagues. Happy with that. :)

Poor low scoring round bye the looks of things , i only got 575 which is about 75pts away from what i'd like to be. guess cya 1st rank

Poor low scoring round bye the looks of things , i only got 575 which is about 75pts away from what i'd like to be. guess cya 1st rank

575 is a really good score this week If anything you should increase your lead.

Just out of curiosity, what's the major prize for overall win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That little stuff up with Heath playing cost me 3,000 ranking positions. Screw you heath.

Yeah, I had Campbell Heath last year too.........:(

Sorry, you meant SC Big Bash......sorry............:cool:

I slipped slightly from 97th to 110th. Zero chance for overall now, unless I go really unique and every selection over the next 2 rounds dominate! :drunk::rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back