Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s done that a bit in his short Test career so far Greeny. Got tied down there and lashed out at one with plenty of men back.

Side note there is an ICC ODI World Cup Qualifier game going on as I type.

Scotland V West Indies.

The Scots bowled the Calypso Kings out for 181.

Scots chasing need 54 from 117 balls with 8 wickets still in the shed..... if they get the score they have knocked the West Indies out of the next World Cup and will themselves be in the next ODI World Cup.

View attachment 1726681

Not quite, Monocle. Scotland will need to make the final to qualify, they currently sit third in the Super Six stage. West Indies are indeed eliminated though.

Not quite, Monocle. Scotland will need to make the final to qualify, they currently sit third in the Super Six stage. West Indies are indeed eliminated though.

Argh .... my bad.

Only if they put a bat in his hands and hope England are dumb enough to bounce him so he gets a concussion from a blow to the helmet

It will be hilarious if this happens and Lyon gets a concussion

Apart from Lyon getting a concussion to go with his torn calf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fine line between stupidity and bravery

You’d hope these runs aren’t going to be the difference between winning and losing

If we win by 2 or 3 runs there’ll need to be a statue of him put on top of the Sydney Opera House

We have given the Poms a sniff, 30 runs short.
Need a good start from our bowlers, a couple of wickets will make the game very interesting.

Poms will need to bat well but 370 in a secession and a day is very doable.

We have given the Poms a sniff, 30 runs short.
Need a good start from our bowlers, a couple of wickets will make the game very interesting.

Poms will need to bat well but 370 in a secession and a day is very doable.
I wouldn't say it's very doable.
Would take a huge effort to get 371.

Need to get at least 2 in the last session I think.

I wouldn't say it's very doable.
Would take a huge effort to get 371.

Need to get at least 2 in the last session I think. :whitecheck:

Normally I would agree with you.

However being a bowler down makes it tougher, had Lyon been fit then I would think we would win for sure.

We need an effective and on target Starc to come to the second innings, he makes me very nervous, because when he try's too hard, the pie chucker has a bad habit of showing up.

Starc all over the shop with the new ball. Yet again…

He unfortunately comes from the Brett Lee School of Dumb Bowlers.

Day one they are taught, when things get tight bowl faster not smarter.

When he try's to bowl too fast, he looses his control and gets carted.

s**t gets wickets

It’s the odd thing with Starc - he bowls some unplayable stuff that doesn’t get wickets but manages to get wickets with utter crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back