Big Fish ?...Hawthorn trade news and targets thread(not for trade hypotheticals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club saying they just want to strengthen their draft position, sliding doors saying that Schache and Stringer might get calls from Hawks in second week, Cleary on Trade Radio saying there are whispers going around that Hawks are trying to deal for Schache behind the scenes...who to believe?? Going to be interesting to watch over the next week

Club saying they just want to strengthen their draft position, sliding doors saying that Schache and Stringer might get calls from Hawks in second week, Cleary on Trade Radio saying there are whispers going around that Hawks are trying to deal for Schache behind the scenes...who to believe?? Going to be interesting to watch over the next week

100% I think we are moving in shadows for the Shaq attack

No chance of stringer with the whole “family club” mantra.

I think Clarko and Fagan have made a deal with the Hodge thing, where they knew Rocky would leave as a free agent and if Hodge went it may have impacted on their compensation, this way it means they've kept their compensation and Fagan will return the favour and give us Schache. Well hopefully

No chance of stringer with the whole “family club” mantra.

Why? If even half the things I have heard about Franklin are true - then he wasn't remotely embodying the mantra in his younger days with us. Stringer also wouldn't be the first Hawk to have gambling issues.

Why would anyone want to trade Jack? For what? It must be something to do with being spring, suddenly the grass in the other paddock seems greener.

My thoughts exactly why the hell would we want to trade Gunston who can play virtually anywhere for what a draft pick that could land us another Mitch Thorp that looked great in juniors and gave us donuts but then again in today’s footy world anything is possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? If even half the things I have heard about Franklin are true - then he wasn't remotely embodying the mantra in his younger days with us. Stringer also wouldn't be the first Hawk to have gambling issues.

Wasn’t front page of the paper, and he was already with us. Kennett has already come out and said we wouldn’t take Lethlean due to his indiscretions, don’t see how it would be any different with Stringer.

It is the promises that you make and keep that matter. Irrespective of their similar age, Buddy had made no promises and so was a kid playing up... which happens in all families. Stringer, on the other hand, was a husband and dad cheating and betraying ... big difference.

Wasn’t front page of the paper, and he was already with us. Kennett has already come out and said we wouldn’t take Lethlean due to his indiscretions, don’t see how it would be any different with Stringer.

I think Kennett would demand much higher standards from a middle aged Club CEO, than he would from a young player.

It is the promises that you make and keep that matter. Irrespective of their similar age, Buddy had made no promises and so was a kid playing up... which happens in all families. Stringer, on the other hand, was a husband and dad cheating and betraying ... big difference.

I guarantee there have been a number of Hawthorn players over the years who have cheated on wives.

The image and responsibilities of a player and CEO are vastly different from each other.

The family club relates to how we look after people, not that we are puritanical.

Wat you trying to say? Cause I heard he tried to start lots and lots and lots of families. In fact he broke some record for that.

Wat you trying to say? Cause I heard he tried to start lots and lots and lots of families. In fact he broke some record for that.
There is nothing wrong with practicing ;-)
I guarantee there have been a number of Hawthorn players over the years who have cheated on wives.
Sadly, this is no doubt true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back