Big Improvers 2009/10

Remove this Banner Ad

For the Suns, I reckon Channing Frye will impress. Now he'll be given more minutes. Hes shown some decent form in the pre season. His defence is pretty average though.

Greg Oden is probably another one that springs to mind as long as he can stay healthy he should make it to the all star weekend. Especially with Centres lacking in the west.

Brook Lopez is another Centre who i think will have a massive year, putting up 20 PPG 10 RPG 3 BPG or close to.

Hopefully we see Gilbert Arenas back to his best as well.

Oden has had a killer pre season, has developed a face up game and a nice little jumper, will post atleast 15/10 :p
Love, Hibbert and Lopez are other ones. lol @ Frye

I'm going for a ROY outsider. Jeff Teague ATL. I bet by the end of the season he'll be starting over bibby or at least take most of the minutes at PG.

Look for Charlie V in detroit to avg around 20, 8.

Luol Deng for mine, injuries last season ruined him a bit and with the loss of Gordon the Bulls need him to step up even though they aren't comparable at all.

Hopefully from an Australian point of view Andrew Bogut can actually stay on the hardwood instead of the injury list, if he can I actually believe he's in for a big season.

Also hope Patty Mills can get some minutes in the NBA to show his worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really interested to see if D'antoni gives Gallinari (sp?) a good run this year... claims he's the best shooter he's ever seen. The other one that really intrigues me is Tyreke Evans at sacto... Not sure why, maybe it's his terrible first name

D'Antoni played with his dad didn't he....

Either played with or coached in the Italian league... But apparently the connection isn't quite as close as the media wanted it to be, they only shared like one season together at the same club I'm told.... but I could be wrong.

Yeah I can see Chalmers having a great year. Im not sure if his assists will get that high though, Wade distributes too much.

I can also see John Salmons having a great year. Will be the starting SG this year, and should see a big spike in points and peripheries.

Rodney Stuckey is my man to watch. teased us last year with about 1-2 months of sublime form, then went disappearing amongst the whole Iverson fiasco. with AI gone i'm hoping he can get settled into a starting spot and get back to showing why he's the best player on that Detroit team.

Its pre season, must resist the temptation to get overly excited about Jeff Teague because its pre season. Pre season.

Its preseason, now is the time to get excited! :D

Teague is looking good though. Bit of a logjam at the guard spots though, reckon he will see many minutes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Improvers 2009/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back