Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

As a lifelong Whovian, I will always remember him as the husband/widower of the late Jacqueline Hill who played Batbara Wright, one of the original and best companions in the franchises history..
Had to google a whovian ,thought it was witchery lol

https://www.aw.com.au/umpire-at-centre-of-controversial-football-moment-passes-away/

A goal umpire who was at the centre of one of football’s most controversial moments passed away last week.

Bob Barker, who made the call that Wayne Harmes kept the ball in play on the boundary line during the [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] VFL Grand Final, died on October [emoji[emoji6]] aged [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]].

The price is wrong bitch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw Elmer_Hauser Liam's son was born in 2017 so he's 7. Still really shit but at least his kid will remember him hopefully. 🤷🏻‍♀️

He was diagnosed with ADHD. I've got a book on ADHD and statistically people with the condition are more likely to suffer from depression, anxiety, have suicidal tendencies and substance abuse. :/

Shocking news even coming from me

Six-time Olympic cycling champion Sir Chris Hoy has announced that his cancer is terminal.

In an interview with the Sunday Times, he says doctors have told him he has between two and four years to live.

The 48-year-old Scot revealed earlier this yearthat he had been diagnosed with cancer.

Hoy told the newspaper he has known for a year that his cancer is terminal.

Shocking news even coming from me

Six-time Olympic cycling champion Sir Chris Hoy has announced that his cancer is terminal.

In an interview with the Sunday Times, he says doctors have told him he has between two and four years to live.

The 48-year-old Scot revealed earlier this yearthat he had been diagnosed with cancer.

Hoy told the newspaper he has known for a year that his cancer is terminal.

Filed for 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back