Competitions BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Congratulations to our very own SHELLER981 on 2nd overall

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues

Always look forward to taking out the top league :) :thumbsu:

I'm keen.. not sure of my '10 rank but I was runner up in a league ranked in the top few 100.. just saying I'm capable!
So 2 leagues full? Will there be a 3rd? Would be great to have promotion/relegation.. if players don't compete the following year in the higher divs, others just move up places to fill. New players each year would be placed in the lower divs and try to win their way up.. or is this too hard? Guess it would just take someone like you Ben to take care of the appropriate records. Only suggested you since you have created this thread.
Anyway I'm simply keen on getting in on a league!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm keen.. not sure of my '10 rank but I was runner up in a league ranked in the top few 100.. just saying I'm capable!
So 2 leagues full? Will there be a 3rd? Would be great to have promotion/relegation.. if players don't compete the following year in the higher divs, others just move up places to fill. New players each year would be placed in the lower divs and try to win their way up.. or is this too hard? Guess it would just take someone like you Ben to take care of the appropriate records. Only suggested you since you have created this thread.
Anyway I'm simply keen on getting in on a league!!

We've tried that for the past few years, but it's been too much of an effort, with people not really caring about it.

I'm hoping having leagues which are selected draft-style by a few captains will promote more banter.

We've tried that for the past few years, but it's been too much of an effort, with people not really caring about it.

I'm hoping having leagues which are selected draft-style by a few captains will promote more banter.

All good mate. Just excited to see Heppell and Hibberd rack me up some big points this season :D I'm sure we might all have them as "ca$h cow$".. or hopefully they become keepers!!!!! :thumbsu: bring it on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Congratulations to our very own SHELLER981 on 2nd overall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back