BIGFOOTY HAWKS SOCIAL CLUB - Pre game drinks v Pies 5.30 onwards @ The London.

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great turnout last week v Cats! We had 12 Hawks in attendance + 1 infidel!

Great to catch up with Gary Shadforth (Qld), Hawkamania! (NT), H2F, TWITA, Oogac, Merv Beasley, SimonNesbit and TazzieHawk (TAS), Old Hawk, RustyHawk and Diablo14. Many cold brews were shared with jokes, banter and tactical discussion thrown in for good measure!

Let's knock the Pies out of the 8!

This Friday night will be just as big. The MCC is predicting a 70k crowd (probably shrink to 55k midway through the final term! :p) for our second consecutive Friday night Blockbuster!!!

So lets all get together again @ THE LONDON
Time 5.30ish (whenever you get there!)

Once again I'll have the Brown and Gold balloons to help recognise each other.

Looking forward to sharing a few house ambers and a parma. See you there! :thumbsu:

Cheers Gold Member.

I will do my best to get there- unfortunately I have one of those jobs I can't get out of early as previously mentioned....and if I don't send off the required reports I might as well move into The London on a permanent basis with no money to buy beer! lol.

Even if I can't make it before the game, I will be there after! So look out for the muppet wearing work pants, shirt and Hawthorn tie with guernsey over the top carrying a blue Hawks jacket.:cool: Yes, that's a real fashion statement.

Gidday Gold Member,
The turnout at the London was great and even though I was only there for about an hour I throughly enjoyed It.
Did Notice The Infidel!!! Oh well we are not only the Best but the most Hospitable as well.
For those that havent experienced the London and our group please do so because you dont know what you are Missing.
Yhanks again for your Efforts
Old Hawk

I will do my best to get there- unfortunately I have one of those jobs I can't get out of early as previously mentioned....and if I don't send off the required reports I might as well move into The London on a permanent basis with no money to buy beer! lol.

Even if I can't make it before the game, I will be there after! So look out for the muppet wearing work pants, shirt and Hawthorn tie with guernsey over the top carrying a blue Hawks jacket.:cool: Yes, that's a real fashion statement.

Roger that RDH!

And you must look for the homeless smelly bums! :D

Maybe I should ask Jeff if I can borrow his jacket.....that would certainly stand out. Can someone bring a soft Hawk or something that will be easily noticeable after the game there incase the balloons are no longer by then or dress as Hawka/brown n gold dressing gown or something along those lines lol?

I might just head over to see what all the fuss is about. Depending on what time I leave Friday night drinks from work!

(Oh, and rdhopkins...you have to find work at a place that lets you have casual fridays!!!)

After no footy for the last 2 weeks I'm rearing to go. I'll definitely be there for a few jars before the game, so save me a seat. Looking forward to catching up with you all.

And by the way, Gold Member seems to have done a sterling job of organisation during my absence. Well Done mate. You are a champ. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh I'm the sucker that gets the reports from the distribution co late in the ! Then has to send them on to the publisher client same day but they get all upset if the premiership not on their plate that arvo.

Look forward to catching up for a beer if not b4 then after the game!!!

Bloody hell!

Looks like only a handful tomorrow night, so.....

WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU!!!

lara_bingle_wideweb__430x264,0.jpg

Sorry lads - much to the contempt of myself, I won't be making the journey down this week - I honestly have too much to do at home this weekend.

But I am with you all in spirit/s (or should that be beer)?

Got a feeling this game will be a cracker for the Hawks as we take the good form from last week and improve on it.

So for anyone who likes their larynx lubricated in the company of genuine good blokes - don't go near the Lond........nah only joshing, get yourself down to the London. I promise you, you'll wonder why you never did it earlier. :thumbsu:

Like to join ya's but will not have time and have a 7yr old appendage who is still sh1tty about missing the Cats game.

Sorry lads - much to the contempt of myself, I won't be making the journey down this week - I honestly have too much to do at home this weekend.

But I am with you all in spirit/s (or should that be beer)?

Got a feeling this game will be a cracker for the Hawks as we take the good form from last week and improve on it.

So for anyone who likes their larynx lubricated in the company of genuine good blokes - don't go near the Lond........nah only joshing, get yourself down to the London. I promise you, you'll wonder why you never did it earlier. :thumbsu:

Cheers fellas! Ya can't win em all!

Thanks for letting me know. :thumbsu:

Till next time. ;)

I should be able to attend my second BF hawks gathering for 2008.

Balloons will be spotted and I will come over and say hi with a beer in hand.

Now all I have to do is finish today off without falling asleep.

Another ripping turnout tonight. Good food. Good drinks and Good company all around.

Kudos to the attendees:

My 2 mates Mick & Jay (Non BF)
Keefriffhard
Tazzie Hawk + his scummy Collingwood brother (almost got that 64 margin! :cool:)
The Cryptkeeper
rangermcdee - enjoy your trip :thumbsu:
The Human Keg (lite) :eek: + 1

That powder puff cranny didn't show his mug, what a blouse!

Apologies to rdhopkins2 (I think) who sent me an sms after the game when we had already decided to pull up stumps. :( (next pot on me mate).

Looking forward to Rd 20 v Tigers Sunday arvo and possibly Shane's 300th! :thumbsu:

See you there...

GM

No dramas- work is a donkey so never make it in early Fri nights- but always up for one after the game! Sat/Sun games should work a treat before though. Hope you enjoyed the beers and win! Go Hawks!

Remove this Banner Ad

BIGFOOTY HAWKS SOCIAL CLUB - Pre game drinks v Pies 5.30 onwards @ The London.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back