Bigfooty tigers ... interested in our own fundraiser for the FTF ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Iddy, I've just deposited another one fiddy as promised. Hope it's not too late :p

Checked the bank and its in there :thumbsu:

You are a true tiger mate ... Leaves me with quite the conundrum because in m y haste i awarded the passes to Roachy8 forgetting about your "upped pledge" ...i have had a PM discussion with Roachy8 about this so i will let him have his say ... Its all good DD ;)

Dea_Day... the passes are yours.
Well deserved for a devoted Tiger man and a respected BF Poster. :thumbsu:

Dea_Day... the passes are yours.
Well deserved for a devoted Tiger man and a respected BF Poster. :thumbsu:

No no no, I wasn't paying up for the sake of the prize, just because I pledged it. Already congratulated you on winning the prize a couple of pages back Roachy, all yours. Enjoy buddy :thumbsu:

No no no, I wasn't paying up for the sake of the prize, just because I pledged it. Already congratulated you on winning the prize a couple of pages back Roachy, all yours. Enjoy buddy :thumbsu:

I'm out of the picture for these & was always going to decline the generous offer from RFC_Official anyway. (PM'd Iddy this a few days ago)

Reasons are that my current circumstances are such that it would have been virtually impossible for me to utilise them anyway plus, I'm a strange breed of Tiger supporter!

I have supported The Tigers now for over 40 years through good times and bad and so I am a tragic despite their recent poor performances... not just because of their good ones.
(Hell, I even slammed an extra $50 into the fund this year immediately after the loss to Port in Darwin.)

So I won't be using the passes as offered and then it becomes a question of what we do with them?

Happy for other BF FTF pledgers & payers to get them or perhaps we keep them until next years one gets going as flagged by Equus already today.

I dunno, make a pledge + pay up the owed total by say mid season and then they get awarded randomly to one punter from all who have pitched in? (So as to include those who have less available funds and therefore may be digging deeper in real terms)

Thoughts guys? :cool:

I'm out of the picture for these & was always going to decline the generous offer from RFC_Official anyway. (PM'd Iddy this a few days ago)

Reasons are that my current circumstances are such that it would have been virtually impossible for me to utilise them anyway plus, I'm a strange breed of Tiger supporter!

I have supported The Tigers now for over 40 years through good times and bad and so I am a tragic despite their recent poor performances... not just because of their good ones.
(Hell, I even slammed an extra $50 into the fund this year immediately after the loss to Port in Darwin.)

So I won't be using the passes as offered and then it becomes a question of what we do with them?

Happy for other BF FTF pledgers & payers to get them or perhaps we keep them until next years one gets going as flagged by Equus already today.

I dunno, make a pledge + pay up the owed total by say mid season and then they get awarded randomly to one punter from all who have pitched in? (So as to include those who have less available funds and therefore may be digging deeper in real terms)

Thoughts guys? :cool:

If you seriously aren't going to use them, I'm happy to take them. Will let Iddy make the final call though. :cool: :p

Is that true CNB ???

My word it matters :p:thumbsu:

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Rosy :cool:

Well done BLOS :thumbsu: (thats what she calls us ...BIG LOAD OF SHIT)

As far as I'm concerned,all Richmond sites have my support.

Not into eating our own.

Healthy competetition like FTF is Ok as long as we don't all throw stones at each other.

We all have a mutual cause.

To get Richmond back to number one.

Massive effort but WE ALL NEED TO PULL TOGETHER.

G'day all. Just did my first ever net transfer (welcome to the modern steam age!). My FTF pledge has been paid in full. Apologies for the delay. Not sure how long it will take to appear in IDDY's account details and I hope I'm not too late. Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with it's set up. cheers

As far as I'm concerned,all Richmond sites have my support.

Not into eating our own.

Healthy competetition like FTF is Ok as long as we don't all throw stones at each other.

We all have a mutual cause.

To get Richmond back to number one.

Massive effort but WE ALL NEED TO PULL TOGETHER.

Very good call Smasha totally agree, if our club is to get off it's knees. It will happen if everyone with an interest in it moves together. We cannot do the same old things and hope for a different result.:thumbsu:

G'day all. Just did my first ever net transfer (welcome to the modern steam age!). My FTF pledge has been paid in full. Apologies for the delay. Not sure how long it will take to appear in IDDY's account details and I hope I'm not too late. Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with it's set up. cheers

Great stuff TJ, good to hear! :thumbsu:

And welcome to the 21st century too :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoked TJ :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I knew you'd come through .

I have sent a cheque already but i will just send off a separate one

When it comes up in my bank i'll update the standings ... you little beauty TJ

This also gives time for the others to pay up "NUT" ;)

And an update regarding the changeroom passes that RFC Official has donated to the cause .

Its like this ... Dea Day upped his pledge which made him the highest donation but he was reluctant to "white-ant" Roachy8 who up until today was the highest pledger who had paid up... the two of them worked it out between themselves and came up with the very fine , admirable and shall i also say very "classy" solution of gifting them to "Smasha"

And although TJtiger has re-entered the fold i am more than willing to see them still go to Smasha ... unless TJ really wants to cut up rough , which i suspect he wont , but i'll let him make that call in which case he can have my passes

Phew ...

Think thats sorted :p

Very classy call on Roachy8's behalf to give them to Smasha and huge props :thumbsu:

And an update regarding the changeroom passes that RFC Official has donated to the cause .

Its like this ... Dea Day upped his pledge which made him the highest donation but he was reluctant to "white-ant" Roachy8 who up until today was the highest pledger who had paid up... the two of them worked it out between themselves and came up with the very fine , admirable and shall i also say very "classy" solution of gifting them to "Smasha"

And although TJtiger has re-entered the fold i am more than willing to see them still go to Smasha ... unless TJ really wants to cut up rough , which i suspect he wont , but i'll let him make that call in which case he can have my passes

Phew ...

Think thats sorted :p

Very classy call on Roachy8's behalf to give them to Smasha and huge props :thumbsu:

I have no issue with whats been decided, the only thing I would ask is those with the passes fill the rest of us in on the experience. Which would be good to hear about. It's just great to see that we (BF) have had a great strike rate when it comes to the pledges being paid.:thumbsu: (All be it a bit late from yours truly):p

I don't feel like I should be getting these passes all the same.

Thanks to Roachy8.:thumbsu:

And IDGAF for getting the Bigfooty FTF going.:thumbsu:

Bring on 2012!!!!

Enjoy it smasha mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty tigers ... interested in our own fundraiser for the FTF ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back