BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got a start when we pretty much didnt have anyone left at the club who was fit and could play left midfield. What a ripping goal though, I lost my shit when I saw that haha

Was at an all night pizza place with a bunch of spurs fans with gooners there. We definatly lost our shit when it happend!

Vic park. Albany highway i think. 24/7, they have 2 or 3 big screens iirc, BYO aswell:thumbsu:

Pretty sure you have to pay like 5$ to watch tho, but that 5$ can be used on buying food and drinks.

Mind= blown. Where has this been my whole life.

After reading the Deloitte Football Money League I can see why Daniel Levy is pushing a new stadium like crazy.

09/10 we generated the 9th highest matchday revenue. We had no European football, only 4 cup games at home and a stadium of around 36,000. If we were to increase capacity to 60,000 thats 65% increase in capacity this would move us close to top 5 in terms of matchday generated revenue. And that is without taking into account the extra matchdays playing in Europe would bring. Exciting times ahead Levy cops a lot of crap for not making a lot of money available for transfers and not budging on the wage structure but the club is as good a financial state as any in the world and it could definately get better

That's why the sooner we build a new stadium, the better. It definitely needs to be done and I doubt we'll go bankrupt like Pompey as we're a financially strong club.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to splash a bit of cash on the striker we so desperatly need.

Yeah, I was warming to the Olympic Stadium bid but I knew we wouldn't get it.

Corluka is out for a month. With Hutton and Kaboul also injured, I reckon we'll see Gallas at RB and a Dawson-Bassong CB pairing against Blackpool. I'd rather Gallas at RB than Hutton tbh. I heard we can't recall Walker unless its an emergency but we should try anyway.

Lol at Defoe and Pav. Wouldn't get a game for any other club.

Our season was over when we lost to Fulham. The recent wins were just false hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to cry just yet. We're still ahead of Chelsea, who are probably even worse than us.

I didn't see the game but wow, it's a bad result, but we still have a lot of injuries. Waiting for Huddlestone, VDV, Bale etc to return. Should bounce back against Wolves although getting a striker in January is really starting to cost us.

Pav is useless. Seriously how many times does he try and beat 4 defenders before shooting 15m away in a game?

Drogba got left out again today. Start talking to him Harry.

Drogba has said for a while now that when he does leave hes heading back to France

How you got to Pav is useless is staggering. Atleast he attempts to create for himself, atleat he tries to score. Sure it didnt work today but it was the only real option he had wasnt it? When he did dribble past a few and make sone space who was with him to pass off too? No one.

Defoe has been nothing but a downhill skier all year looking for cheap goals making ridiculous runs and relying on sublime world class passes to put him through on goal. Hes the real problem atm and not Pav/Crouch. They are doing there roles fine although Pav could be more consistent (which I think he would be with a better strike partner)

Drogba has said for a while now that when he does leave hes heading back to France

How you got to Pav is useless is staggering. Atleast he attempts to create for himself, atleat he tries to score. Sure it didnt work today but it was the only real option he had wasnt it? When he did dribble past a few and make sone space who was with him to pass off too? No one.

Defoe has been nothing but a downhill skier all year looking for cheap goals making ridiculous runs and relying on sublime world class passes to put him through on goal. Hes the real problem atm and not Pav/Crouch. They are doing there roles fine although Pav could be more consistent (which I think he would be with a better strike partner)
So he a downhill skier this season because he is making runs and looking for poacher goals? He has done that his whole career. And apart from being annoyingly offisde too often at least he does present. Pav is frustrating because he can be involved in good link play, but too often trys the spectacular and apart from the Chelsea goal he hardly ever converts those chances

Hes a downhill skier because he literally provides nothing else. He could walk of the pitch for 15 seconds while the balls down the other side of the field and no one would notice. Hes been found out in recent times because of teams setting better offside traps. Since thats occured hes just started making ridiculous runs which are never going to be honored. At one stage he wanted Bassong to play him through ffs. Hes by FAR been the worst of the current strikers yet escapes the criticism a bit too easily for mine

The way I see it is Pav tries spectacular players when hes

a) isolated or
b) playing in a losing side

When the games up for grabs hes patient and a bit more of a team player IMO but in the last 10 minutes of the game what did you want him to do? Modric aside his teammates was nowhere to be seen and he had to take the game on himself. Good on him for doing it because well it eventually earned him a goal. More than DeGhost can say

LOL Pav tries that shit literally every game he plays. Regardless of the talent around him.

Pav is useless. Defoe staggeringly is worse.

And I know Drogba is a pipedream.

How often do you have 2 shots cleared off the line? Thats just the luck defoe is lacking atm

Any one else would of had a hattrick from those chances. What annoyed me the most from him was he was thru on goal in the 2nd half (on an angle with a defender close to him) and you would just expect him to drill low across the keeper (ala his goals against wigan last season) but instead he just trys to blast it in the near post and gets it horribly wrong.:thumbsdown:

Its been said by someone on here before. hes a scorer of great goals not a great goal scorer. Everytime he dribbles past 1 or 2 defenders you just know hes gonna shoot, where ever he is. Its just as annoying as defoe consistantly being offside.

Both defoe and pav piss me off so much at times. Crouch does aswell but his goals in CL sometimes make up for it.

Funny thing was about a minute in to the game last night, i could just sense it was going to be one of those nights.:thumbsdown:

Pavlyuchenko is probably our best bet in the EPL. Both Crouch and Defoe are hopeless but Pav goes alright when he's at his best.

Would like to see us try something like this when fully fit:

Corluka - Dawson - Gallas - BAE
Lennon - Modric - Huddlestone - Bale
-----------VDV-------------------
---------Pavlyuchenko------------

Pretty sure we've started like this before and it failed but I'd persist.

---------Gomes-----
Corluka-dawson-gallas-BAE
Lennon-modric-THudd-Bale
-------VDV------Krancjar-
--------no strikers------

Our best 11.

sad but true GE. We seriously do have no strikers that are worthy of a spot in the league. Crouch deffo is for the CL.

Honestly how can you be offside from the GK's kick in so consistently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back