Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Who gives a shit that something that was dealt with a month or so ago isn't being brought up by the club again. If you think a Greek Australian doesn't care about racism you've got bloody rocks in your head.
Dealt with and dealt appropriately with, two very different things.

Son said: “I’ve spoken with Lolo [Bentancur]. He made a mistake, he knows this and has apologised. Lolo would not mean to ever intentionally say something offensive. We are brothers and nothing has changed at all. We’re past this, we’re united, and we will be back together in pre-season to fight for our club as one.”

Bentancur previously posted: “Sonny brother! I apologise to you for what happened, it was just a very bad joke.”

Case ****ing closed.

Son said: “I’ve spoken with Lolo [Bentancur]. He made a mistake, he knows this and has apologised. Lolo would not mean to ever intentionally say something offensive. We are brothers and nothing has changed at all. We’re past this, we’re united, and we will be back together in pre-season to fight for our club as one.”

Bentancur previously posted: “Sonny brother! I apologise to you for what happened, it was just a very bad joke.”

Case ****ing closed.
Sweep GIF by CUW Baseball

The beauty of the scenario was the Chelsea idiots post a few days later deflected away from bentancur

And the club could do a softly quiet approach to it with him not really a nailed on starter for us

Now with Biss stupidity he's back in the limelight. And when reporters asked about his difficult summer with injury and off field issues, we chose to just talk about his stop start season last year

Sonny brother! I apologise to you for what happened, it was just a very bad joke.”
Also that's an apology to Sonny which would be acceptable if all he was doing was making a joke about Sonny.

The joke was that ALL Asians look the same. An apology for a racist joke shouldn't just be to 1 person when it's offensive to millions

Tottenham need to get to work on signing a good CM. In a playing sense I don't think you can rely on either Bissouma or Bentacur as a starter.
Odobert in, Loccaelli rumours (Juventus) growing

Is it assumed Ange wants one more central player this window?

Odobert in, Loccaelli rumours (Juventus) growing

Is it assumed Ange wants one more central player this window?
Would love Locatelli to join. Imagine that'd mean one of Bissouma or Bentancur was shifted out. Or both.

Wouldn't mind either of the two. Or both if it meant Locatelli plus say Ramsey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Refreshing way we've gone back to our way with the majority of this squad build. Over the past 20 years nearly our best players have all been cheap signings from the tier below or smaller nations or home grown.

Defoe, Lennon, Walker, Carrick, Bale and Dele all from the tier below and young. We've gone there for Odobert and Gray.

JV, Lloris, Eriksen and Modric. Well known but yet to explode in a top league. VDV, Sarr, Udogie, Bergvall, Dragusin.

Toby and Parker who were too good to pass up at the price, like Maddison.

Of the big name signings we've made only Berbatov from Leverkusen and VDV hit the mark and were confident that they would. It's this market we fail the most in. Your Soldado, Lamela, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Sanchez types

Only one that doesn't fit the mould is Solanke. But from they say data lead signing that they rate very much.

What are people's expectations for the new season?

I think if Ange gets them to 5th again, with the added burden of European games midweek, he will have done well.

I can see a similar season to Newcastle last year. Would Ange survive if he was in the midtable ruck around xmas?
Good cup runs will save him unless it was really bad

I'm hopeful for a top 6 finish and two long runs in the cups

What are people's expectations for the new season?

I think if Ange gets them to 5th again, with the added burden of European games midweek, he will have done well.

I can see a similar season to Newcastle last year. Would Ange survive if he was in the midtable ruck around xmas?
Tough to judge - if this is the final squad we're quite thin (unless we really play the kids) so much of it will come down to fitness.

Either way, I assume it will generally be a joy to watch which is half the battle.

A good start is key, and hoping some fair draws in cups.

Going to wake up in the morning, with much hope.
Its the hope that kills you in the end.

But its what makes it all worth it.

COYS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back