Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fazio so far looks so slow. Probably not even an upgrade on Dawson!
I thought that would be the case as soon as he was signed.

If following afl has taught me anything, guys who are 6'6" aren't always as nimble as others.

I thought that would be the case as soon as he was signed.

If following afl has taught me anything, guys who are 6'6" aren't always as nimble as others.
It's another example of us wanting a target (Musacchio) and missing out and going for someone not as good by the looks of it. Premier League attacks will tear him to shreds.

It's another example of us wanting a target (Musacchio) and missing out and going for someone not as good by the looks of it. Premier League attacks will tear him to shreds.
Getting through 90 minutes without being sent off would be a good start.

Iirc the Musacchio deal was very complicated?

Getting through 90 minutes without being sent off would be a good start.

Iirc the Musacchio deal was very complicated?
We would have had to buy out his agent which would have made the deal closer to £17m. Probably over priced for him but still not convinced we made the right choice with Fazio

I know he got sent off against City but I didn't think he was terrible in that game and thats the only Prem game he's started. IMO he's an upgrade on Kaboul. Kaboul seems to look reasonably solid but then he'll just make some ridiculous mistake, such as completely mis-kicking a clearance that ends up in a goal for the opposition.
As for the Europa league, with the added incentive of a Champions league place for the winner I think we should be going all out to win it. With the Champions league group losers coming in at the Knockout stage (which is absolutely ridiculous IMO) it will make it hard.

Don't get why Pochettino appointed Kaboul as captain as well.
He was a disgrace today and apart from his efforts against Arsenal he has been poor for nearly all season. That goal from Bojan should never of happened, block his run, cop a yellow card and carry on not just back track and not put any pressure on him.

To leave in January, Paulinho, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Capoue, Naughton, Adebayor, Soldado, Chiriches.
In in January, Yedlin recalled and straight into the starting 11 if Walker is not back, Bony, Schneiderlin, a central midfielder with leadership and talismanic skills, a left winger to help out the attack, an attacking link-up type mid to put pressure on Eriksen and another striker who will contribute. Kaboul should have been sold but no one wanted to pay what Levy was asking for in August (I think Lazio were keen).

Our right wing sucks without Walker decoying the full back out of position there, we need Yedlin to help out here and that should see increased production from Townsend/Lamela who predictably get double and triple teamed by the oppositions left back, left winger and left central midfielder which equals turnovers and counterattacking opportunities for them, see Moreno's goal for Liverpool in their 3 nil win against us a few months ago as a classic example of that.

Rose has been poor but he is needed in attack also, this has seen Chadli be able to get into attacking positions at times and score (not from set pieces obviously though). If Rose could ever be a competent positional defender then everyone would get off his back, but that looks unlikely.

I expected another false dawn this year, that's all we ever get. I never stay up to watch them anymore I just have a sarcastic laugh when I check the result in the morning. The Western Bulldogs of the EPL without getting relegated (couldn't be StKilda because we would have gotten relegated)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would have had to buy out his agent which would have made the deal closer to £17m. Probably over priced for him but still not convinced we made the right choice with Fazio
Looked quite slow last night.

Looked quite slow last night.
His passing let himself down imo.

He however was the last defender back regularly whenever Stoke countered.

Kaboul was pathetic etc Bojans goal and Naughton did nothing bar get a red card when he was done for pace.

Rose could've done better in defending their 2nd goal but the way that panned out it was a team error etc poor long ball from Lloris, Kane loses header, rebounds to Diouf who beats Rose for position down the right and Walters is there first to tap it in.

Our central midfield pairing has got to be better, we are losing the ball far too often and only Mason has worked hard to track back regularly. Paulinho and Capoue are useless in this side.

Kaboul was much much worse than Fazio. Pochetinno has to get a consistent CB pairing and Kaboul shouldn't be a part of it. His only good attribute was his speed but since injuries took their toll thats gone and he is useless

His passing let himself down imo.

He however was the last defender back regularly whenever Stoke countered.

Kaboul was pathetic etc Bojans goal and Naughton did nothing bar get a red card when he was done for pace.

Rose could've done better in defending their 2nd goal but the way that panned out it was a team error etc poor long ball from Lloris, Kane loses header, rebounds to Diouf who beats Rose for position down the right and Walters is there first to tap it in.

Our central midfield pairing has got to be better, we are losing the ball far too often and only Mason has worked hard to track back regularly. Paulinho and Capoue are useless in this side.
I'm not disagreeing with you at all, not a great day out for the back 4.

Just pointing something out from a previous discussion where Fazio's speed or lack thereof was mentioned.

There just seems to be disconnect everywhere at the moment and I am struggling to see how they can pull themselves out of this hole. The players are not playing for Poch and are really struggling with his gameplan however this goes deeper.

Since my young-in days watching with my grandad living in Clapham during the late 80's, Ive never seen the club in such disarray but this is the end product from sacking Arry, the manager that actually had the team playing for him and had much greater influence over transfers, the result.........some breathtaking and entertaining football that had us playing CL and was quite the envy of England. Now this goes before and after he took over however look at:

- Jol got completely **** over, really felt for him.
- Ramos got the arse after 8 odd games after selling Berb and Keane and replacing with Pav and Cambell, he never had a chance.
- AVB I thought did very well in his time here considering Levy decided to undermine him at every chance and denied him the players he wanted when they were in our price range, i.e Moutinho, was then smashed from Levy and co for not playing Ade. Was further ****ed over with the Bale sale and subsequent purchases which again he did not approve of but was overruled. None bar Eriksen have even remotely proven their $$ worth (even Eriksen is now debatable) dont get me started with Paulinho, Capoue and Chiriches. Panic buying at its absolute best
- Sherwood, was always a fill in and at least he got some good results, at least got Ade going.
- Now Poch who has been given a 2nd level keeper, an LB who is fairly ordinary and Fazio who is slow, crap and wanted along with Stambouli who is the same because Levy didnt back the transfers of his first choices.

Levy needs to step back and quit changing management models. How the **** Baldini is still there is mind boggling and just brings back the Comolli days. Give Poch the same freedom and support Arry had at the start (hopefully more) and see what can happen, it cant be worse than now.

Surely Soton taking the piss?

Harry Kane AND Andros Townsend + £20m for Jay Rodriguez

worth it?
Pretty sure it was OR. UK press mate don't take too much notice outside of the actual transfer windows they don't have a single clue or quote for 99% of transfer stories right now

Big meeting between Levy at the supporters trust on Thursday. Doubt they'll get much out of him other than the 12 month stadium move. They are steadfast on not going to MK Dons due them just being a franchise who ripped the heart and soul out of Wimbledon and moved them out of London

How we are level with Arsenal & Everton and only 2 points off top 4 is beyond me! Also makes no sense to me how we are constantly in turmoil yet are only ever 1 result of being level with sides who never face any scrutiny in the media

Big meeting between Levy at the supporters trust on Thursday. Doubt they'll get much out of him other than the 12 month stadium move. They are steadfast on not going to MK Dons due them just being a franchise who ripped the heart and soul out of Wimbledon and moved them out of London

Was there any repercussions from this meeting?

Was there any repercussions from this meeting?
Of course not. The supporters trust got fed some nice lines and were told they'd be consulted on potential stadium moves.

In other news the metal works business holding up the WHL redevelopment was set on fire this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back