Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave decision to play Mason paid off nicely. Hopefully he moves into the rotation with Dembele and Stambouli and Paulinho is shipped off in January

Paulinho is rubbish, just don't get how he goes missing all the time, can we like throw a heap of cash at Roma for Pjanic or something, we clearly lack a deep lying playmaker (Modric replacement still) to link up with Ade/Eriksen, Eriksen is finding it tough too often this year, is it service from behind him or is he not working hard enough?

Paulinho is rubbish, just don't get how he goes missing all the time, can we like throw a heap of cash at Roma for Pjanic or something, we clearly lack a deep lying playmaker (Modric replacement still) to link up with Ade/Eriksen, Eriksen is finding it tough too often this year, is it service from behind him or is he not working hard enough?
It's the service behind him as well as not having the be the sole attacking outlet now that Lamela is also on the pitch. Like I said before the derby I wouldn't mind him playing a bit deeper and helping the not overly creative partnerships we have there to get the ball forward rather than relying on them too much

Breathtaking performance by Lloris. Definitely the best keeper in the PL. Wish we signed him.
Said it all last season that he was in the top 2 GK in the league. Rated him higher than Cech maybe with a bit of bias but mainly because he actually has days like last Saturday where he is under siege something I don't think Cech had to deal with

Said it all last season that he was in the top 2 GK in the league. Rated him higher than Cech maybe with a bit of bias but mainly because he actually has days like last Saturday where he is under siege something I don't think Cech had to deal with

He's definitely better than Cech. Courtois is the only keeper who compares to him EPL wise. You'll want to do everything possible to hang on to him as it won't be long before PSG starts waving truckloads of cash at him.

He's definitely better than Cech. Courtois is the only keeper who compares to him EPL wise. You'll want to do everything possible to hang on to him as it won't be long before PSG starts waving truckloads of cash at him.

Sirigu and £20m done deal, once Hugo wants out

Hugo distanced himself from PSG and Monaco rumours in the summer saying he doesn't want to go back to Ligue 1. Think he'll be the our next player sent to our parent club in Madrid. So glad we he extended his deal in the summer. If he was to leave next season it would be a GK world record deal surely.

Interesting Hugo facts, money might not be too much of a driver for what he does next being the son of a Monte-Carlo banker (father) & lawyer (mother) he was also the top ranked under 13 French tennis player growing up

All reports suggest the side has been very poor against Besiktas, with the exception of Kane. Special mention has been made of Chiriches who was responsible for a penalty and has been awful, will hopefully be the end of him.

All reports suggest the side has been very poor against Besiktas, with the exception of Kane. Special mention has been made of Chiriches who was responsible for a penalty and has been awful, will hopefully be the end of him.

Ugh... Just back from game. Besiktas should have won easily. Chiriches was a car crash but to be honest we were smashed through the centre; well beaten outside... And despite all that we could have been 2 or 3 nil up!

All I wanted was to see Lamela. I got Townsend and Lennon (sub)...

We were outplayed. Has to be said it was their best XI and our second string side minus Lloris (and thank god for that). Chiriches has now proven surely that he isn't up to it. I don't want him near a squad again, ever! Would rather the U21 & U18 CBs. He is the worst Spurs CB I have seen and that includes Ricardo Rocha and Gary Docherty!

Fantastic win. First sign of us playing with intensity and pressing. Another decent showing from Mason alongside Capoue I just hope Poch doesn't over use him like Sherwood did with Bentaleb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got to go into the City game with the same mentality as we did at Arsenal and sit back and press them in our half at times and just rely on counters. Otherwise they'll tear Kaboul and co a new one. In all honesty a respectable showing away against a top side (1-0, 2-1, 2-0 etc.) is a step in the right direction considering how bad we have been in the past 12 months!

We've got to go into the City game with the same mentality as we did at Arsenal and sit back and press them in our half at times and just rely on counters. Otherwise they'll tear Kaboul and co a new one. In all honesty a respectable showing away against a top side (1-0, 2-1, 2-0 etc.) is a step in the right direction considering how bad we have been in the past 12 months!

What is happening with Fazio? All reports his showing at Europa was strong, might be time to give Kaboul a rest..

What is happening with Fazio? All reports his showing at Europa was strong, might be time to give Kaboul a rest..
I've only watched him a couple of times and its pretty hard to judge him as he was playing next to Chiriches in one of the games. He is very strong in the air but looks a bit short of pace. Best way to describe him is an angrier looking Argentinian clone of Dawson at this stage, good backup to the main 2.

Significant improvement over the same fixture last year.

Lamela was poor but Mason continues to show his quality, why is Kaboul starting over Vert?

Overall I thought we had a decent game and went down to a team of world class individuals.

Significant improvement over the same fixture last year.

Lamela was poor but Mason continues to show his quality, why is Kaboul starting over Vert?

Overall I thought we had a decent game and went down to a team of world class individuals.

thought you were a little unlucky with the refereeing and 4-1 flattered city. you guys all agree that soldado should go? don't think he'll ever fit in english football unfortunately.

thought you were a little unlucky with the refereeing and 4-1 flattered city. you guys all agree that soldado should go? don't think he'll ever fit in english football unfortunately.
I think he has to start the next league game as a make or break. His link up play with Eriksen and co in the first half was the best we've had since Berbatov up front he just needs to find the back of the net a few times. Maybe even play him behind a striker because his flicks and movement are pretty good it's just he isn't at all confident finding the back of the net, maybe partner him with Kane with Eriksen & Chadli/Lamela wide

THAT GOAL !!!
Pochettino was not all that impressed with the goal or the performance as a whole.

Harry Kane must start with Soldado on Sunday. In for either Chadli (move Eriksen to LW) or for Mason (move Eriksen to CM). I would have said in for Lamela but that goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back