Biggest Finals Chokes Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrong. Geelong in 89 also achieved this feat. If it wasn't for Hawthorn having a stellar first quarter and getting 7 goals up they would have lost. They still deny this quarter is the reason for the win though, just like they deny rushed behinds or that they Bradburied 08.

Use a tissue from your handbag, sweetie:D

The betting in the Blues V Bris game last year was $1.85 a piece. Not sure a 50/50 game is a choke and if it was what do you call Ess V Blues in 99? Ess was $1.15 - the blues were beaten during the finals series by 70 points.

Going into the prelim the Blules had lost 11 games and Ess 4 for the year.:eek:

If that is not choking on chicken I do not know what is.

I'd trust the opinion of a kangaroo supporter when it comes to all matters chicken-related.

The betting in the Blues V Bris game last year was $1.85 a piece.
Gotta be regarded as fairly shithouse when finishing higher on the ladder in H&A, hosting a home final against multiple spooners, not being favs to win and relying on a choke to do so huh. LMAO

The flogging the next week showed them up anyway. :)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yn1xwu5h10Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yn1xwu5h10Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest Finals Choke in History

Code:
1970  [B]Grand Final[/B]   Venue: M.C.G.   Date: 26-Sep-1970   Att: 121,696
Carlton		0-3	4-5	12-5	17-9	111
Collingwood	4-8	10-13	13-16	14-17	101

Second Biggest Finals Choke in History

Code:
1993  [B]Preliminary Final[/B]   Venue: M.C.G.   Date: 18-Sep-1993   Att: 76,380
Essendon	4-5	6-6	12-8	17-9	111
Camry Crows	7-4	12-12	13-14	14-16	100

Those half time scores are amazing!

They led by 5 goals actually. Even more embarrassing. :eek:

21d0ml1.jpg

LOLthorns premiership defence was good last year.. LOLOLOL oh wait those <injunction> FLOGS didn't even make finals LOLOLOLOLOLOL:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:eek:

Fair enough. I guess if we're going to be told about failure it may as well be from a Melbourne supporter who could speak from experience. Having acheived nothing but 7 wooden spoons and a whole lot of debt in almost half a century you'd be well versed in it by now.

LOL, yet your key injuries happened in the first quarter when you lost players such as Brereton for that period. Nice try though!

Heres a quick tip for you.

Think before you speak..or write in this case.

Stop going on and on about HAwthorn.'

Yes we beat you in two flags recently.

Yes we have the wood on you in the big games.

Try to not let that be the focus of your entire life....its sad.
:eek:

Because you're a loser who supports a loser club and you're used to both watching losses and losing yourself in all parts of life perhaps?

Little girl, that type of response is also familiar to myblues.

No meaning behind it, no argument, no rebuttal, just borderline brain dead keyboard mashing!

I find you being identical to myblues... because I've watched my team lose in AFL? Can you explain your thought process behind that one?

Or will you just dry hump the keyboard again and hit submit?

Admit you follow Carlton....
It seems you are all the main characters from wizard of oz rolled into one! You need a brain, courage and a heart! But don't worry, just click your glittery red high heals together and say "there's no place like my alias account" three times, and you will be ok!

I've watched my team lose in AFL? Can you explain your thought process behind that one?
Do I really need to explain to you why your club is rubbish?

One of your other alias dumbarse Stkilda supporters has also tried to accuse me of being an alias. I think they've been carded off BF now after being shown to be wrong.

Idiot.

Do I really need to explain to you why your club is rubbish?

One of your other alias dumbarse Stkilda supporters has also tried to accuse me of being an alias. I think they've been carded off BF now after being shown to be wrong.

Idiot.

I didn't ask you to explain why you thought my club was rubbish you illiterate inbred. You don't even admit to supporting a club in the AFL.. that's pathetic.

I don't care if you claim you aren't the same person, I know you are.

The chances of more than one knuckle dragging idiot showing your sheer stupidity, and working out how to get online, and onto the same web site.. would have to be a billion trillion to one!

So just from now on, if you can't post anything other than "lol saints suck" or "lol carlton r bester than you" then please
stop-posting.gif

Carlton had the worst choke in the finals I have ever seen. Just shown up to be that pathetic by the Lions in the last quarter.. Imagine how bad they would have been if they had somehow made the gf... and it was raining...

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest Finals Chokes Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back