Suspended
Dec 24, 2004
whats a power?
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
www.setbb.com/bigfooty
skycam,0.jpg

After eddies build up, and a million dollars this probably takes the cake.

wbSPLIFEtredrea_narrowweb__200x270.jpg

with reasonable competition for the first time in yrs, showed what hes made of and went from AA CHF to receiving wingman.

212562bl.jpg

Not many thought they'd come last with priority picks as a bonus after this start.

power_punt2609_wideweb__430x242.jpg

‘Back to back’ was the thoughts of their supporters at the start of the yr, but those genuine culture problems kicked in again and after the first half of the season thoughts of another flag went out the door. A unexpected disappointment.

Any thoughts/other examples?

Obsession stakes.

OBJ/Port Adelaide > UNIT/Freo

I agree with the rest but for mine it would be a toss up of 2.That being the Dockers who promised so much with Carr,Black & Schofield and gave so little!
Then my beloved Saints capitulation to the hands of Sydney in the last quarter of the Prelim.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Ottens is up there.

Chris Judd's girlfriends 2005 Brownlow dress.

Eddie not getting hauled over the coals for his links to Brad Cooper.

Essendon not getting rubbished in the press for very disappointing year.

But have to agree with those who say the Blues, huge flop, huge egg on face, huge disappointment.

SkyCam was a product of 2004.

Biggest flop? Carlton went from the Wizard Cup Premiers to Wooden Spooners in 24 weeks. Another, from my point of view, was Collingwood - we should have performed much better. Injuries didn't help (sorry to trott out the old adage). Another flop was the Adelaide vs Port Adelaide Showdow to end all Showdowns in the Semi Finals. It promised so much, but ended up a fizzer. The previous encounter was exciting, this one, however, was all oneway traffic from the second term onwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

biggest flops of 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back