Biggest margin in Round 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is good for a laugh, I wouldn't be shocked if WC actually rolled Adelaide this time around but if they beat us by any more than 30 I'll give the missus one in an Eagles Guersney to their club song, they struggle at AAMI and wont smash us, guaranteed.

MickZu said:
WC by 276 pts

Eagles are the best team ever assembled in the history of the game.

According to WC supporters !! :rolleyes:
Ummm... no.

That would be according to obsessed supporters such as yourself maybe.

If you believe that the posts made by that unit 'UNIT' and 'de-NIAL' are the thoughts of the rest of the Eagles supporters then you are as big a moron as RanpantTroll, Linga-is-no-one and LostSoul.

eagleskickass said:
i agree! I am not confident we will even win (curse the away game hoodoo!) yet along smash the crows. I'd be VERY happy with a 1 point victory but even that may be too much!

I hope it isn't true and i hope we do win and win well, i just have NO confidence that we can perform away from home:(

Would have to start the game as favourites based on the list you guys possess and I'm by no means expecting an easy game. I actually think it will be one of the closest fought matches this round, I'm hoping that the curse continues ( :cool: ) but you'd surely have to back you guys in on paper just for the sheer depth of your midfield.

My tip: Eags by 14 :(

Eagles4Eva said:
Ummm... no.

That would be according to obsessed supporters such as yourself maybe.

If you believe that the posts made by that unit 'UNIT' and 'de-NIAL' are the thoughts of the rest of the Eagles supporters then you are as big a moron as RanpantTroll, Linga-is-no-one and LostSoul.

I've edited my post, but there are a few more than just Unit & de-NAIL who claim such things.

Cosmic Starchild said:
What do you think will be the biggest shellacking in Round 1?

I think the Swans might tear Hawthorn a new one....

Gerald Daffy suggests Essendon against Melbourne will be the biggest blow out.

Says that Freo will start favorite over Port because of the home ground advantage and also because Port starts a season slowly.
He could have at least mentioned last year as an exception. Also has Essendon at 31 dollars the flag. The last time they began a season that long was 1993 from memory. Snapped it up that time. Probably better do it again but am afraid this is not 1993. Its 20 OH 5.

Yze_Magic said:
Hird wont be a factor

Bruce is a better player than him, the baton has been passed

Congratulations on the dumbest contribution to ever grace the pages of BigFooty.

Your stupidity continues to amaze. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MickZu said:
I've edited my post, but there are a few more than just Unit & de-NAIL who claim such things.
Who? Sydney_Eagle?

I reckon we deserve to start favourites, but at Football Park, I'm not confident of victory in any way shape or form. Certainly not a Crow-crushing

eagleskickass said:
i agree! I am not confident we will even win (curse the away game hoodoo!) yet along smash the crows. I'd be VERY happy with a 1 point victory but even that may be too much!

I hope it isn't true and i hope we do win and win well, i just have NO confidence that we can perform away from home:(

We perform well at Brisbane (69 point thrashing in 2003, and won by 14 last year, for those that always seem to forget this), and had we kicked straighter against PA last year...
So there's no reason why we can't do the same in R1.

theGimp said:
Umm.. Bombers own Melbourne. Always have.
Essendon by 4358 points.
Yeah it was pretty ordinary of me to be wrong by 14 points :( I should really be ashamed of myself :(

Still the biggest margin for the round too.....

Looks like Yze_Magic was spot on re: Not needing goals from Neitz, Hird having no affect and Bruce beating him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest margin in Round 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back