Birds, brunch, crevices......and ambient KISS

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought there was plenty of bird watchers on BF.

But this is another level...😀
Yeah I love birds lol, have since I was a little girl. I go out 'birding', take my camera and photograph birds. I only have a point and shoot but it's not bad!

Yeah I love birds lol, have since I was a little girl. I go out 'birding', take my camera and photograph birds. I only have a point and shoot but it's not bad!

Just like a man.
Point and shoot .
LoL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get a pair of green rosellas visit this time of year. They seem to like the rosemary bush out near the back door. I think its the flowers they're eating. Noisy buggers in a morning.
View attachment 1276348
Didn't realise you were in Tassie mate! Wonder if you have caught up for a bevvie with Hoos.

I was thrilled when I saw the green rosellas in Tassie when I was there years ago (2011).

Didn't realise you were in Tassie mate! Wonder if you have caught up for a bevvie with @Hoos.
We have caught up, but not for a drink (not yet, anyway).

Brother Dick came to my rescue some weeks ago when I had no transport home - other than a 6-7 hour bus ride - from hospital in Hobart.

We have caught up, but not for a drink (not yet, anyway).

Brother Dick came to my rescue some weeks ago when I had no transport home - other than a 6-7 hour bus ride - from hospital in Hobart.
Wow, hope you were ok mate. And you're a good bloke, Dickie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Birds, brunch, crevices......and ambient KISS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back