Birds, brunch, crevices......and ambient KISS

Remove this Banner Ad

The real question to pose with this one, is how on earth the little ball of fluff is managing to defy gravity in hanging onto that branch.
I think we all know the answer to that.

I'm as disgusted as you with the attempt to make a beautuful (yet subtle) owl something other than his perfect natural design.
Disgusted? What's blacker than a bruncher's crevice?
1200px-Bubo_virginianus_06.jpg

Well, you know...I did have my doubts from the beginning. And I really did - in my heart of hearts - want it to be true....That such a colourful owl could actually exist.

But I can also appreciate a good troll as much as the next person.....Touche.
I liked the look of the owl, but I genuinely think that birds don't need to be altered to show their beauty. That was my only gripe with that image. The humans can keep scrubbing their faces with Gucci, Rimmel, Maybelline etc. The birds will just laugh at their faces. As will I.

#authenticity

I liked the look of the owl, but I genuinely think that birds don't need to be altered to show their beauty. That was my only gripe with that image. The humans can keep scrubbing their faces with Gucci, Rimmel, Maybelline etc. The birds will just laugh at their faces. As will I.

#authenticity

Amen. Charcoal-infused bagels!! Give it a rest. Keep it pure. 11.14am

#authenticity

Well, Yes...I'm all for Heideggerian authenticity n all that....But it's become ABUNDANTLY;) clear that the brunchers & the crevice-lovers in this place, have gone too far.....This time.

Well, Yes...I'm all for Heideggerian authenticity n all that....But it's become ABUNDANTLY;) clear that the brunchers & the crevice-lovers in this place, have gone too far.....This time.
We haven't. We really haven't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the Dick return?
He did. He tagged me but alas, I was in the land of nod and anal wind.

He put in another masterclass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Birds, brunch, crevices......and ambient KISS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back