Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting Nash is riding the stablemate Blazing Snitzel, i agree No Looking Back appears to be the better of the 2 though

yeah i noticed that, Gai looking for a Snitzel/No Looking Back exacta?

SHouldnt read to much into tho. Was one of the better trials i have seen in recent times, and i have seen impressive trials from Ominous Quality, Riboulding and Avadale, who have placed 2nd, 2nd and 1st respectively.

Anyone around the Caulfield track knows the hype around Soft Sand is very high.

Colin Little reckons it will be Stakes class this autumn.

RISKY BLONDE in the first at Gosford. Ran a cracking trial for David Payne, Caught the eye when winning a trial by 0.2L over 900m at Rosehill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night Hayes was saying he would be expecting Niconoise to have a good prep as the family tends to get better with age (Niconoise had a disappointing previous prep).

Won 1st up today over in Adelaide quite convincingly.

Excluded - hit the line okay today, looking forward to seeing him as the distances increase.
Empress Rock - Went alright in first run for almost a year (Golden Slipper). Interested to see where to next for her, but think she can pick up a race this prep.

Last night Hayes was saying he would be expecting Niconoise to have a good prep as the family tends to get better with age (Niconoise had a disappointing previous prep).

Won 1st up today over in Adelaide quite convincingly.

And missed the start.

A couple that caught my attention on the weekend

The Fairys Kiss - 1st up raced on pace tired late beaten a length in good race MV friday night. Will be fitter for that and will be hard to beat next time.
Ethiopia - Big run in the autumn classic was a fair way back then travelled into race out wide and got home nicely. Only his second start and looks a nice staying proposition who should get over ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back