Black Bookers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One I followed last campaign Superzeel resumed today at Geelong and ran a fast finishing 2nd over an unsuitable 1300m. Will win another race at 2000m and above, is another Zabeel with a big scope for improvement, races fairly similarly to Maldivian and is about as good as he was at this point in his career probably.

Had a flat one at 1600m 2nd up today at Ballarat. The winner of the race Command Prince looks a nice one and think we will see in town very soon

Eighto a full brother to Lohnro, made his debut at Geelong today. Starting barrier 14 of 14, he settled last and 3 wide. Coming to the turn he went about 6 wide and went past them, winning by 5 lengths without being extended. Beat some duds but looks every bit hes from the Occy family

Hot race at Bendigo today - Race 7
One I like Ernie's Mate is a good chance at nice odds, has a future.
A few around here also like Jeuneyman who resumes.
Stavka resumes after nearly 2 years off the scene but was very impressive. Interesting race

Well Stavka won at Bendigo, then followed it up with another win at Flemington.
Jeuneyman ran 4th at Bendigo, but won today at Sandown.
Forget Ernie's Mate - showing nothing this prep.

Eighto a full brother to Lohnro, made his debut at Geelong today. Starting barrier 14 of 14, he settled last and 3 wide. Coming to the turn he went about 6 wide and went past them, winning by 5 lengths without being extended. Beat some duds but looks every bit hes from the Occy family

He's in today and very short, but heres hoping he wins well again

Would wanna be a good horse to win its first go at a heavy track. Just because it trounced them last start doesnt mean we've got the next weekend hussler.....though it could.....;)

Think im going to take him on though:thumbsu:

Hope we have the next weekend hussler!! hahaha.

Yeah ill have a dip at him too. Lets be honest its a friday arvo and nooone wants to work.

TRUE THAT!!

Currently $1.40 having its second ever run after running on synthetic grass is now on a heavy track in race 9, on a country track that isnt that flash....

If it wins it will be a good one or am I over looking how bad the others probably are. Will have to wait till i get to the TAB to study proper form...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok will do mate, yeah thillionaire has a couple of seconds on slow tracks. Looks to be the only danger. I think i will quinela them.

Hope you backed it straight out!! I had a crack each way at Rawillers ride the second horse by Redoutes Choice, thought it was going to get home. WOuld have been a great return. Eightio just didnt appreciated the going, the ride was identical to its previous ride from the same barrier, it just didnt have enough legs.

Nice catch on Thrillionaire. Eighto looked like it was gunna bolt in like last start at the bend but just didn't sprint well enough in the straight.

Didnt back thrillionaire each way, Just quinella and eighto to win, but what can i expect it just wasnt my weekend. Iv posted my story in the how was your weekend thread. I had a stinker. worst of all for me i think.

Scenic Silver a favourite of mine, is building a handy strike rate and will win a big one one day, I was more than happy to take the $9 today. Must have been a good ride was drawn in the carpark in 14.

Keep a close eye on this one, not sure if it was first up or not.....

I dont mean to blow my own horn but.......toot toot!!!! Will win again on Saturday, some very clever planning by those involved with the horse. Will really benefit from the claim and just loves the valley.

Id take Some Are Bent into Scenic Silver into Threedee

Won today at Bendigo to make it 4 straight. We will see it in town next start and he will go very well.

Command Prince came to the city and won his 5th straight today. His win was better than the margin suggests as he got shuffled back then had to get going. Being aimed at the Emirates and who can blame them after last years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad