Black Bookers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cassini moon- not often i blackbook a horse from pakenham, but this horse really took my eye. by super jet, this horse was slow away, and was beaten for speed early!! the race was over 1000m, and on straightening, this horse showed a powerful turn of foot for a late finishing 3rd, beaten less then a length!!

it might not be a super star, but if you follow this horse, it will definetly win some races..

Command Prince came to the city and won his 5th straight today. His win was better than the margin suggests as he got shuffled back then had to get going. Being aimed at the Emirates and who can blame them after last years.

Been on him every time Lockyer????

I for one haven't backed him at any start, I should be listening to the great man obviously!!

Hartmann in Sydney. Imported stayer from the Chris Waller stable, ran on very well last start after being posted 3 wide. 2000m next start, get on it.

zapurple- a 1st starter today from the rocket douglas camp!! sat last and flew home for 3rd, not many horses have made ground today and this was a real eye catcher. very well bred, will get further in distance, could be a derby horse next year if it isnt rushed!! by zabeel out of purple groove, who i think was trained by tony noonan?:confused:

ran a creditable 2nd yesterday!! should be competitive over staying distances this spring!! victoria derby??

The TVN guys mentioned it yesterday but it might pay to blackbook Tony Vasil's Acoustic Sound who flogged Street Sensation and Chosen Flyer in the country, after those two runners went well yesterday at Flem.

A horse I have followed in it's 2 starts is Biaseal out of the Moody camp. It's run at Chletenham when it flew home for a win last start was eye-catching to say the least.

It is entered tomorrow at Sandown and looks a good prospect.

have followed this one and moondancing after they both ran short priced favourites at warrnambool not long back!! biaseal got too far back and flew home for 2nd!!

i notice its entered for the caulfield and melbourne cups as well...

in the same race against biaseal, is a horse called mookatmee!! 2 starts ago, this fella was impressive beating offer it up at ballarat, and the form has held up since!! mookatmee is an emergency tomorow and has barrier 17 but could pay to follow in the future..

Bromley - another Zabeel owned by Lloyd Williams won today on debut at Sale over 1400. He looks the same as Efficient and dont be surprised if he does as well only the good Zabs win like he did

cassini moon- not often i blackbook a horse from pakenham, but this horse really took my eye. by super jet, this horse was slow away, and was beaten for speed early!! the race was over 1000m, and on straightening, this horse showed a powerful turn of foot for a late finishing 3rd, beaten less then a length!!

it might not be a super star, but if you follow this horse, it will definetly win some races..

In today at the 1st at Echuca @ 11:30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In today at the 1st at Echuca @ 11:30.

Was paying $3.30 for the win, but disappointed not getting a place. Just couldn't get into the race. Might be one to follow still though, inexperienced youngster.

Was paying $3.30 for the win, but disappointed not getting a place. Just couldn't get into the race. Might be one to follow still though, inexperienced youngster.

Only heard the call. Apparently was boxed in and couldn't get through on the rail.

Should add a bit of value to it next run.

Kiloton had a nice trial win earlier this week.
I keep mentioning him, but he never gets to the races, hopefully he will next week sometime.
2 starts for 2 wins, in Oct 06 and Aug 07. :p
Was trained by Waterhouse, then Bart, now Tim Martin.
And just like last year is in the Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate noms. :)

solchow- this daughter of the great, statue of liberty, won easily today at bairnsdale!! Being by statue of liberty i backed it!! it had its 1st start earlier in the year, at sandown where it led, and tired...

it won by 2 lengths today, and looked very impressive..

Kiloton had a nice trial win earlier this week.
I keep mentioning him, but he never gets to the races, hopefully he will next week sometime.
2 starts for 2 wins, in Oct 06 and Aug 07. :p
Was trained by Waterhouse, then Bart, now Tim Martin.
And just like last year is in the Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate noms. :)
I've been paying a bit of attention to Kiloton too, I'm looking forward to getting decent odds about him 1st up over 1200m...I'd be more confident a little later on though, maybe over 1400 or 1600.

The TVN guys mentioned it yesterday but it might pay to blackbook Tony Vasil's Acoustic Sound who flogged Street Sensation and Chosen Flyer in the country, after those two runners went well yesterday at Flem.

Pipped at the post on Saturday. I thought it was a massive effort considering how hard it went out, but there was a track bias so we'll wait and see next time.

time thief- this $2 million horse trained by freedman and owned by darley, just debuted at the valley, and won with ease!! bound for the caufield guineas and will measure up!!

i noticed freedman paraded this fella, on tvns coverage, when they were at markdel looking at freedmans spring contenders!! he showed this horse off, unraced, so he let everyone know how good he is...

allied force- group class horse, who won well just then at the valley!! this is another $2 million yearling, who came off a bendigo maiden win and toyed with his rivals today!!

i believe he will win something special over the spring..

time thief- this $2 million horse trained by freedman and owned by darley, just debuted at the valley, and won with ease!! bound for the caufield guineas and will measure up!!

i noticed freedman paraded this fella, on tvns coverage, when they were at markdel looking at freedmans spring contenders!! he showed this horse off, unraced, so he let everyone know how good he is...

I noticed it was nominated for the McNeil stakes is it Saturday? Must have wanted an easy kill to start with, rather than come up against Whobegotyou, Tindal, Sugar Babe and the likes...

allied force- group class horse, who won well just then at the valley!! this is another $2 million yearling, who came off a bendigo maiden win and toyed with his rivals today!!

i believe he will win something special over the spring..

I have herd that this horse is being set at the epsom handicap in the spring, it might be the race u are looking for, it has opened at $201 the win and $51 the place with tab sports bet, might be a good little bet, has obvious talent, and should improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad