Injury Blue Healers - 2016 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Really, wow, that's news.
Thanks for the update.

you are taking this pretty hard... i am beginning to think you are one Curnow's ligaments personified with a BF account?

He wouldn't know. He makes his diagnosis off the same footage we've all seen, he doesn't examine any of the players.

Um, you're discounting he may have got some info from the club?

He IS a doctor you realize? He's the doctor for a mate of mine who has had knee problems for years .

Um, you're discounting he may have got some info from the club?

He IS a doctor you realize? He's the doctor for a mate of mine who has had knee problems for years .
Have you been personally victimised by Curnow's knee injury? You seem to be taking this really hard.

Of course I know he's a ****ing doctor, but I have seen him make that many mis-diagnoses over the years that his comments hold very little weight.
If your mate has had knee problems 'for years' then maybe his doctoring isn't working very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lads, I've had acl ruptures in both knees and both times there were misdiagnosis from physios. Only my orthopaedic surgeon confirmed acl rupture. Let's wait for the scans

Lads, I've had acl ruptures in both knees and both times there were misdiagnosis from physios. Only my orthopaedic surgeon confirmed acl rupture. Let's wait for the scans
Physios aren't doctors. Not sure they should be diagnosing in the first place.

Have you been personally victimised by Curnow's knee injury? You seem to be taking this really hard.

Of course I know he's a ******* doctor, but I have seen him make that many mis-diagnoses over the years that his comments hold very little weight.
If your mate has had knee problems 'for years' then maybe his doctoring isn't working very well.

No but you seem to be victimized

Btw are you a doctor??

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers - 2016 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Back