Injury Blue Healers - 2017 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no, but I love Crippa. :'(

How well do these types of injuries heal up? Is there much in the term of long term affects or reoccurance? I sure hope not.

Andy McKay on SEN this confirmed on SEN this morning that Byrne suffered a corky on the weekend, and probably needs another couple of weeks in the VFL. Also Simon White has a medial ligament strain, and will be out for 3-4 weeks.

Andy McKay on SEN this confirmed on SEN this morning that Byrne suffered a corky on the weekend, and probably needs another couple of weeks in the VFL. Also Simon White has a medial ligament strain, and will be out for 3-4 weeks.
Jeez we're having a bit of rotten luck with injury lately.

Oh well, Bolts always talks about the ability to overcome adversity, so it's a good challenge for the boys!

FMD

I thought it was what you do with your hands when trying to get your breath back after getting hit from the ball in your front area when playing cricket out on the road.

I'm saddened by the injury news to Cripps and Byrne, however there is a silver lining. Cripps didn't much of a pre-season and has had a gruelling year. Likewise Byrne is on the comeback trail but you suspect next season is where he will shine. Both should get a full pre-season under their belt and have big year's next year. Losing Cripps will hurt this year but I'm at least heartened that he will be ready for day 1 of pre-season in his fifth season. I can see with a solid fitness base him taking his game to the next level and pushing into top 10 mid in the comp territory.

I'm saddened by the injury news to Cripps and Byrne, however there is a silver lining. Cripps didn't much of a pre-season and has had a gruelling year. Likewise Byrne is on the comeback trail but you suspect next season is where he will shine. Both should get a full pre-season under their belt and have big year's next year. Losing Cripps will hurt this year but I'm at least heartened that he will be ready for day 1 of pre-season in his fifth season. I can see with a solid fitness base him taking his game to the next level and pushing into top 10 mid in the comp territory.

Agree, Crippa needs a break (no pun) to get over all the extra niggles. The fibula doesn't worry me at all. His poor fitness base really stopped him from reaching his best this year, despite doing some beastly things. 8 weeks off and then time to get super fit for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2017-07-11/injury-update-round-16

Williamson - Back - 1 week (test next week)
Cripps - Leg - Season (no surgery as previously stated)
E.Curnow - Throat - 3 weeks (light training now)
A.Silvagni - Knee - Test (full training)
Marchbank - Shoulder - 1-2 weeks (progressing well, still some soreness)
White - Knee - 3 weeks (minor strain)

Williamson - Knee - 1 week
Cripps - Leg - Season
E Curnow - Throat - 3 weeks
A Silvagni - Knee - Test
Marchbank - Shoulder - 1-2 weeks
White - Knee - 3 weeks

1-2 weeks for Marchbank....RIP :(

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2017-07-11/injury-update-round-16

Williamson - Back - 1 week (test next week)
Cripps - Leg - Season (no surgery as previously stated)
E.Curnow - Throat - 3 weeks (light training now)
A.Silvagni - Knee - Test (full training)
Marchbank - Shoulder - 1-2 weeks (progressing well, still some soreness)
White - Knee - 3 weeks (minor strain)

Williamson back or knee!

Williamson - Back - 1 week
Cripps - Leg - Season
E Curnow - Throat - 3 weeks
A Silvagni - Knee - Test
Marchbank - Shoulder - 1-2 weeks
White - Knee - 3 weeks

1-2 weeks for Marchbank....RIP :(

Really confusing re Williamson, is he back or one week away!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers - 2017 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Back