• Completing his running program
  • Availability: TBC
Sam Durdin (calf)
- Availability: 2-3 weeks

Hudson O’Keeffe (hamstring)
  • Returned to full training
  • Availability: 1-2 weeks
Caleb Marchbank (concussion)
  • Continues to be monitored and a further update will be provided as he progresses
  • Availability: TBC

IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

Last edited:

In the history of VFL/AFL has there ever been a game that a team has lost this many high calibre players to injury ?.....and it's not as if we had a healthy list before this carnage either !

Nice to know that GWS played out a game with 16 players against us because of no rotations once and what do we do with no rotations? We decide to keep a player out on the ground for 4 whole minutes when we were 10 goals down. So ****ing idiotic.
I think you’ll find that they were so far in front they could afford to play with 16 and 17 players during the last quarter.

However I think there was an opportunity missed to rest various players during the last quarter as there no hope of winning the game. 17 players in the back half of the ground would have been fine. Maybe Saad and McKay are saved. Who knows?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to their desperation to save face and escape any criticism, the club would have no issues throwing underdone and injured players out onto the field vs St Kilda if we have even a sliver of a chance to make the 8. I hope we are not in that position by the end of this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back