• Completing his running program
  • Availability: TBC
Sam Durdin (calf)
- Availability: 2-3 weeks

Hudson O’Keeffe (hamstring)
  • Returned to full training
  • Availability: 1-2 weeks
Caleb Marchbank (concussion)
  • Continues to be monitored and a further update will be provided as he progresses
  • Availability: TBC

IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

Last edited:
Or the going gets tough and he has some "tightness" in the area and subs himself out.

Awareness.

I am aware this is hard and I am aware I'm expected to extend myself.

It was in the last four minutes of the game - took a mark and come down hobbling. Looked to the bench but obviously it was empty so he finished off the game

Geez, then why did he come down to get the ball on the wing, and then just stand there after giving it off, knowing he was the only tall forward we had? Check out his heat map.

Honestly the best game for it.

I think they’ll probably go safe and send Williams back there, but a part of me hopes we see Wilson.

We're making a minimum 1 debut, and that's if Fantasia passes his fitness test and Corey Durdin is good to go.

I'd like to see Lord and Wilson debut at least.

Williams is going to have to go back for sure, at least until he does his hammy.

Sunday really broke you ODN, I know, it hurts.

but, we finally get to see the kids, maybe, just maybe they can save both of our season and our outlook.

I’m pessimistic as there is right now, but I oddly have hope.

have to be really, really, really optimistic to think that we'll make it into a semi final this year.

2 weeks sees out the home and away season. If we somehow win both, then it's a week's break before the elimination final.

By then, I'm hoping Billy Wilson has taken his spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunday really broke you ODN, I know, it hurts.

but, we finally get to see the kids, maybe, just maybe they can save both of our season and our outlook.

I’m pessimistic as there is right now, but I oddly have hope.

I'm excited to see some kids. My only fear is that we will only see 1 or 2 as they try to pigeon-hole Fantasia and Corey Durdin into spots they aren't accustomed to.

As it stands, there are 4 available players with AFL experience who could come in and Voss will probably do just that. Then it's Binns with a few minutes experience and one other. One could start sub as well, so that won't give us much of a look.

I'm excited to see some kids. My only fear is that we will only see 1 or 2 as they try to pigeon-hole Fantasia and Corey Durdin into spots they aren't accustomed to.

As it stands, there are 4 available players with AFL experience who could come in and Voss will probably do just that. Then it's Binns with a few minutes experience and one other. One could start sub as well, so that won't give us much of a look.

That’s the most probable outcome unfortunately knowing Vossys track record.

Can almost lock in Young, Durdin, Fantasia & Carroll I reckon.

Lord & Binns with one likely being the sub.

Here’s a prayer that Vossy just says **** it and risks it all.

2 weeks sees out the home and away season. If we somehow win both, then it's a week's break before the elimination final.

By then, I'm hoping Billy Wilson has taken his spot.

One of the complaints about Teague was he didn't want to play the kids...

Let's hope Vossy learns from this. Lemmey should be given a go too...

I shudder to think he'll go with Pitto and Young as our key forward targets this week...

I know people want Wilson in. I rate him highly BUT he isn't close to be ready. Same for Moir

Yet, other teams are blooding first year players all the time. I need to look through to see where they were taken in the draft, and their weights etc. I'm not sure what we need to see from them, that other teams aren't waiting to see from their 18 year olds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back