Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

No. There is just more on list than last week. Simple maths
To be fair those extras on the list are listed as test…but I’m a glass half full persona

Geez, do you give a few players an extra week and err on the side of caution or roll the dice and hope they get through the match?
The Hawks game is all you need to know about what happens if you take players carrying injuries into a game and then they get injured mid match. Just play the guys who are fit and available and whatever will be will be. Id rather miss the finals than see Harry tear his calf, Charlie develop syndesmosis or Cerra pull his hamstring off the bone. If we get through to finals then some of these guys should be a chance to come back.

After so many years of this being an issue its just so deflating to see yet another season decimated by injury. I know Russell is gone but the entire fitness department needs to be fired for such an abysmal year.

Also all the perennial injury prone players specifically Martin, Marchbank, Cuningham and S Durdin must be delisted, and I’d even consider trading out the likes of Cerra, Williams and McGovern.

After so many years of this being an issue its just so deflating to see yet another season decimated by injury. I know Russell is gone but the entire fitness department needs to be fired for such an abysmal year.

Also all the perennial injury prone players specifically Martin, Marchbank, Cuningham and S Durdin must be delisted, and I’d even consider trading out the likes of Cerra, Williams and McGovern.

I’d keep Zac.
Trade the other two.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ask not what your football club can do for you – ask what you can do for your football club.
Ok.
I'm ready and waiting by the phone for a call up if needed. Handy on the wings I reckon. The 'ol run and carry.😛
055f5151e85fec0223990da13fe8c7ba.gif

Unfortunately Cerra's draft currency will have dropped significantly for us after this year

I thought someone said a few weeks back(can’t remember who) that he was aiming to be back for the saints game.
Be nice to know where he’s at

There’s been no update since July 23rd (Unavailable for H/A season)

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back