• Completing his running program
  • Availability: TBC
Sam Durdin (calf)
- Availability: 2-3 weeks

Hudson O’Keeffe (hamstring)
  • Returned to full training
  • Availability: 1-2 weeks
Caleb Marchbank (concussion)
  • Continues to be monitored and a further update will be provided as he progresses
  • Availability: TBC

IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

Last edited:
So much respect for TDK. Fractured foot in the first quarter which he struggled with clearly. But he rallied hard in the third quarter under duress, got on top of Xerri and won some crucial clearances for us that started our surge. He's not a huge tap winner but his follow up work is amazing, he's like another mid in that regard.

Pitto has a huge role to play both now and in finals. Suspect in finals we will roll with both rucks to protect TDK returning from injury.

Really hope the Blake Acres scans turn out ok. He's absolutely crucial to us holding our structure. He does so much running especially covering holes defensively. The other sore boys should pull up ok fingers crossed.

TDK tough luck, warrior to have continued playing, and my gosh if the medical team had an inkling with his lung they should be taken to the back shed, but could be an X-factor in a finals run if he makes it.

Fortunately we have a fit and healthy Pitto who he and the mids have an existing connection and experience with. I think it might actually be a good thing for our mids to force them now to focus on the inside work and using Pitto's strength in the run to finals.

Well we’ll…

I heard the news before coming on here & expected to see nuclear melts.

Has the CFC following finally grown up?

can’t wait to see how Pitto makes this his time :)

After that hit which was off the ball I believe he was talking to the doc pointing at his chest indicating he had trouble breathing. Thought he was just winded.
That's what I thought when I saw it. Tom had already kicked the ball and Xerri went into Tom's ribs with his shoulder.

Calamitous. Sheizen luck for TDK. 7 weeks until the first final. Without knowing the severity of both injuries he has sustained, that looks like a short timeframe to return. With injuries again mounting, we have to return to the next man up mantra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typically engineered filth from the consummate sniper and football field coward in Alistair Clarkson- Ian Aitken says hello as well.

Nah, looks like there was nothing in it from a malice / intent perspective. TDK was either hit flush so that even the most innocuous contact would've caused or significantly contributed to the outcome, or he was already ginger in that area. Either way, kudos to the King for fighting on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back