• Completing his running program
  • Availability: TBC
Sam Durdin (calf)
- Availability: 2-3 weeks

Hudson O’Keeffe (hamstring)
  • Returned to full training
  • Availability: 1-2 weeks
Caleb Marchbank (concussion)
  • Continues to be monitored and a further update will be provided as he progresses
  • Availability: TBC

IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

Last edited:

I'm not stressed about TDK injury in terms of our capacity in upcoming games. We have Pitto, and he will do well. Just want TDK to be right for his sake, as well as finals. What a warrior and champion...
Neither but now I will really hold my breath during games praying none of Pitto, Mckay or Charlie get injured.

With JSOS already out, we don't really have anyone of note to bring in either as a ruck or key forward.

We really need more options on the list.

So if all news is bad news on the injury front we could have even leaving out any new injury arising during the week (aka the weekly training injury) the following unavailable for selection:

Definites
Jack Sivagni - season
Sam Docherty - season?
Tom de Koning - H&A season
Corey Durdin - continuing injury
Matt Carroll - continuing injury

Possibles
Caleb Marchbank - illness
Jordan Boyd - continuing injury
Sam Durdin - calf
Blake Acres - subbed off with general soreness
Jack Martin - continuing building after injury
Orazio Fantasia - continuing injury
Sam Walsh - back
Zac Williams - continuing injury
Billy Wilson - continuing illness
Mitch McGovern - continuing injury
Hudson O'Keeffe - continuing building after injury

That's 16 unavailable.

Add Akuei, Mirkov, Moir and Monahan as being not (yet) ready for seniors and that is 20 of 45 unavailable.

We have to select at least one of them as an emergency to make up a full list of emergencies, perhaps alongside uncapped Lemmey and Lord. That is with 1/4 gamer Binns in the 23 along with the recently dropped Kemp and the long-time dropped Young.

I realise several of the possible unavailables may be good to go, but all of a sudden our injury list is back to plague proportions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing in that hit at all. That would happen in every game. This is not where TDK got injured.
I think you're probably right that there may have been something else prior, but did Xerri 'intend' to hit him in the 'body' with at least a subsequent result of 'medium' if not 'high impact' from that hit...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It happened when Xerri went straight into his ribs with his shoulder. Just after Tom had kicked it into our forward line.
Surely this has to be looked at - particularly if it's off the ball - intentional, high-impact, to the body as innocuous as it looks. Some of the thuggery yesterday wasn't "tough footy", it was filthy sniping tactics.

Hoping we see him back in finals!

Looks more like the reaction after you've received a heavier knock earlier. Doubt that's what has caused his lung issue.
Hiya. You xerrie's lawyer?😛

It happened when Xerri went straight into his ribs with his shoulder. Just after Tom had kicked it into our forward line.
Exactly!
What's with the 'no malice' comments? He had no reason to bump at all.

What's said in this thread or any other thread for that matter is totally irrelevant to our injury issues.

There’s quite a few in here that love to talk about the bleeding obvious, like they’re dying to do their best BT or Richo impersonations.
Everyone can see the injury list, why make statements about it

I believe in bad juju, more believable than any other fantasy book that’s been published

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back