List Mgmt. 2024 List Management šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happened to Lemmey? I heard he wasnt too far off the mark. TBH, given the form of our seniors, I'd be rolling the dice and giving him a game if not injured.

Was good yesterday. Close to his best game.

I still donā€™t think heā€™s close to being ready yet. Pity Oā€™Keefe isnā€™t fit as Iā€™d play him. He would mentally handle it

Would we trade Jack Carroll for Harry Edwards?
Yes but West Coast would never agree to that deal. I was at Friday nights game and whilst he wasnā€™t great in the night he moved very well for a player his size. I was thinking while I was watching heā€™d be a great pick up for us. I wouldnā€™t be against trading our first to get him.

Yes but West Coast would never agree to that deal. I was at Friday nights game and whilst he wasnā€™t great in the night he moved very well for a player his size. I was thinking while I was watching heā€™d be a great pick up for us. I wouldnā€™t be against trading our first to get him.
Quite liked the look of Jack Williams for them too. Could be a swingman type pick up

Would West Coast entertain the trade, considering Barrass is all but gone McGovern is best mates with their physio, might end up costing too much to snag?

On SM-A536E using BigFooty.com mobile app

People have short memories re Walsh. He is curtailed by injury, thats obvious, even though he is out there. We saw from the bye onwards last year how good he was, and was player of the finals series last year too.

We need to get the back issues sorted out with him, that is the issue. Guy is an out and out gun when he is fully right.
It's mostly decision making which injury doesn't cover.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Between him and Cunningham the backline is in dire need for some new blood. Could we look at Barass coming to the blues.

He'd be awesome. We couldn't afford the asking price though.

It can't be overstated how much our midfielders sell our defenders into constant trouble. They remind me of Lemmings. As a consequence, the backline is constantly under the pump. Defense starts up the field.

That's it, defence in modern football is a whole team structure, when the midfield is allowing unpressured entries, of course our defenders look second rate.

Far too often, we see our defenders having to choose between closing down the ball and staying with their man - yet I don't feel like we generate that kind of offensive overlap and outnumber as often as we suffer from it.

Both are symptoms of Oppo midfields beating ours.

Last edited:
I mentioned Houston a couple of months ago and got fed to the lions.
Going alright though for a bloke that apparently can't offer us anything!
Iā€™m sure you were fed to the lions as you say because, Houston is a great player, is contracted and plays a position we are relatively covered for.

Houston would be fantastic for us, he would improve us but he will cost over $700,000 and would cost our first rounder and then some.

And if we did that, we still wouldnā€™t have addressed our two biggest areas of need in KPD and pace

Iā€™m sure you were fed to the lions as you say because, Houston is a great player, is contracted and plays a position we are relatively covered for.

Houston would be fantastic for us, he would improve us but he will cost over $700,000 and would cost our first rounder and then some.

And if we did that, we still wouldnā€™t have addressed our two biggest areas of need in KPD and pace
I used him as an example of better disposal after yet another woeful kicking display, maybe the first Geelong game?

He'd be awesome. We couldn't afford the asking price though.

Ok Iā€™ve thought it, many have posted it, lets put it out there, why couldnā€™t we?

We supposedly offered Hayward a big deal, would they not be comparable? Even if he was slightly more, do we not have options to make room?

Tom turns 29 this year, so he wont command a huge trade price, we currently have pick 11, id suggest thatā€™s even slight overs for a 29 year old who has some slight injury concerns.

Because stats.

30 of the most inconsequential possessions youā€™ve ever seen.

Worst #1 pick since all our other ordinary #1 picks.

Wow, this is almost and I say almost as good as the "trade Cripps" talk a few years back when he was carrying an injury.

Might want to review some of his past performances, a lot more good than bad.

Playing under duress at the moment and probably should have been thrown out onto a wing to prevent him being busted up on the inside

Wow, this is almost and I say almost as good as the "trade Cripps" talk a few years back when he was carrying an injury.

Might want to review some of his past performances, a lot more good than bad.

Playing under duress at the moment and probably should have been thrown out onto a wing to prevent him being busted up on the inside
Agree that a position change is needed. But he also tries to burst through tackles and gets caught far too often. Walshy needs to understand that he ainā€™t no Crippa which is perfectly fine as he has other elite skills that he and the team are better off exploiting.

Agree that a position change is needed. But he also tries to burst through tackles and gets caught far too often. Walshy needs to understand that he ainā€™t no Crippa which is perfectly fine as he has other elite skills that he and the team are better off exploiting.

He needs to get away from the hustle and bustle of the midfield until his mind knows what his banged up body can do. He can obviously still run but needs to know his limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back