Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don’t they admit Walsh is struggling again with his back and let him go try and get it fixed. Again. It’s so obvious. He’s lost all his agility.

Unfortunately our club loves to tip toe around that sort of information, could be the player himselfs choice, but either way it does seem noticeable.

Granted, he probably has 40 and 2 goals today… lol

Unfortunately our club loves to tip toe around that sort of information, could be the player himselfs choice, but either way it does seem noticeable.

Granted, he probably has 40 and 2 goals today… lol
No way. He just isn’t the same player. Isn’t running to as many contests. Isn’t getting the ground balls. Isn’t getting out of trouble. It’s quite sad to watch.

While I can’t stand the years of defending of Russell….i want to hear from the club about just how much injury prevention work they do. There’s an enormous amount of joint activation, strengthening, plyometric, stability etc work they can do. Enormous amount. If anything I would say it’s more important than the ridiculous amount of repeat sprints they do preseason.

But let’s hear it. Let’s hear the club talk about what they do to prevent injuries. We certainly deserve explanations. Science has come a long long way on this front. Have we?

Doubt we'll hear from the club.

Yeah about 14 mins left last quarter…he intercepts and follows up…you can see him heading to the bench straight after…pretty sure he puts the hand up when pittonet takes the mark 14 mins left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don’t they admit Walsh is struggling again with his back and let him go try and get it fixed. Again. It’s so obvious. He’s lost all his agility.
Watching Walsh in recent weeks, I don’t think his problem is his injuries. He seems to be moving well enough. I think his disposal has been off and his decision making has been terrible. He seems to be second guessing himself too much and making the wrong call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back