Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Because it will be 5 months and 25 days between doing his ACL and the elimination final and there are barely any modern examples of a professional athlete returning in that timeframe. Even with less conservative approaches, its being wound in to 8-9 months, not less than 6. And I don't want to hear about Tony Liberatore in 1988.

Not to mention the fact that, even in the outside chance that he is kind of, almost, ready to enter a game, they aren't going to pick a bloke who hasn't played since March in a final.
A LARS procedure gets them back sooner I think

Sam Durdin in the 2-3 week cycle for last 2 months

Seems what I was told about Marchbank already retired is true

Cant see how we bring all seven in and actually dont want to see Cerra in the side at all tbh - I have just lost faith in his ability to play in form quickly enough

If TDK and Charlie not ready then I wouldnt play them
Where has this narrative come from? Had 23 in 3 quarters against the tigers in his comeback game earlier this year. Had 27 and kicked 2 in a comeback game from injury at the end of 2022

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't effectively played a whole season and we throw him into the GF where he'll have so much adrenaline over the moment he's at risk of doing something stupid after a 3rd ACL, and has not had game time to gel with the squad during a game.
Marlion Pickett debuted in a GF.

Not the only thing they have in common, either.

Pickett charged with four counts of aggravated burglary. Doc charged with stealing my heart :p

Marlion Pickett debuted in a GF.

Not the only thing they have in common, either.

Pickett charged with four counts of aggravated burglary. Doc charged with stealing my heart :p
Awwwwww.
Nice one.

Ps. This waiting is interminable.🤨

So are we re-laying the surface this year as a measure to avoid constant injuries or was I seeing things?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I thought new surfaces lead to increased injuries

Who knows.

I remember talking about an NFL team having issues with a stadium like Marvel, concrete underneath etc.

Their solution was to resurface, but this time lay, I think, chopped up car tyres along base 1st.

Maybe something we could consider.

We really can't leave any stone unturned, time is ticking.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back