Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will get a couple of weeks off before finals

It may depend a bit on results methinks. We have the advantage of waiting on other results.

If St Kilda and Sydney lose a match and we are locked into 5th i think he rests and we just get a game into all of Cerra, Walsh and Kennedy/McGovern if fit. In that instance we may be ok with the result either way if it means avoiding GWS

I think if we are in a situation where we need to win to avoid falling to 7th and travelling the next werk then he plays.

Mirkov and Williams could be the only players on this list going into finals. It could be a Carlton miracle. Could be the only players on this list next week.

Say both VFL and AFL side made the grand final. Just wonder how close Williams would be? Even if ready I'm sure we'd probably hold him back.

Carlton playing finals with an amazing injury list... winning the grand final as Charlie kicks his 100th against Collingwood in the big game... OK I might have taken that fantasy too far but I do like the sound of the first bit.

Mirkov and Williams could be the only players on this list going into finals. It could be a Carlton miracle. Could be the only players on this list next week.

Say both VFL and AFL side made the grand final. Just wonder how close Williams would be? Even if ready I'm sure we'd probably hold him back.

Carlton playing finals with an amazing injury list... winning the grand final as Charlie kicks his 100th against Collingwood in the big game... OK I might have taken that fantasy too far but I do like the sound of the first bit.

Stamos

wtf GIF

Seriously what the * is wrong with people?
Did you not see the mattress that Cripps was struggling with under his jumper.

SHUT!
THE!
*!
UP!
looked like a sealy posturepedic............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously what the * is wrong with people?
Did you not see the mattress that Cripps was struggling with under his jumper?

SHUT!
THE!
*!
UP!

Here here, all I hear is how good our phys Ed department is so our injuries are fully down to luck or lack of

Do not tempt the injury gods for fks sake

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Here here, all I hear is how good our phys Ed department is so our injuries are fully down to luck or lack of

Do not tempt the injury gods for fks sake

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
*Hear hear

They're not a dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back