Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erring on the side of caution following a back complaint..
Im sure there is a multiverse of stats on the number of weeks rest for hammies vs repeat niggles.

An extra week off now may be absolutely crucial.

The thing that has me super excited is that these players who are on the sidelines, Mckay, JSOS, Cerra, Walsh, Kennedy, Boyd and McGovern will be extremely well rested coming into finals.

I'm sure they have been very diligent in their rehab, but they wont have been banged up over the last month, this gives the team a real boost and fresh legs coming into the pointy end. This factor will mean that guys like Crippa, Doch, Hewett, Charlie will get some respite and we can rotate players through if we win against GC.

Of course not many people believed that Adam Cerra was out for the year, but anyone who makes up a rumour (“I got mail”) and tries to make it sound legit (rumour came from a Carlton official, “that much is fact”) deserves a week off. It’s just weird.

Source: No discussion thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ll have nearly all personnel available after this week.

What a time to be available.

Wow.
Fitting them all in without upsetting what we’ve got going will be a challenge.

Mclovin for Marchy
Walsh for Doc
Cerra for Dow
Doc to HBF
McKay for Cotters
Kennedy for Sub
SOS for Pitto.
TDK to Ruck

Pretty bloody good to be this healthy at the right time of the year. Hopefully no new injuries and we go into finals fully fit (minus Zac).

We are going to have the best set of emergencies of any club - Will end up being 6 of.. Kennedy, SOS, Marchy, Dow, Fish, Durdin, Cunners, Cottrell & Hollands.

Pretty bloody good to be this healthy at the right time of the year. Hopefully no new injuries and we go into finals fully fit (minus Zac).

We are going to have the best set of emergencies of any club - Will end up being 6 of.. Kennedy, SOS, Marchy, Dow, Fish, Durdin, Cunners, Cottrell & Hollands.
nathan fillion castle GIF

Im sure there is a multiverse of stats on the number of weeks rest for hammies vs repeat niggles.

An extra week off now may be absolutely crucial.

The thing that has me super excited is that these players who are on the sidelines, Mckay, JSOS, Cerra, Walsh, Kennedy, Boyd and McGovern will be extremely well rested coming into finals.

I'm sure they have been very diligent in their rehab, but they wont have been banged up over the last month, this gives the team a real boost and fresh legs coming into the pointy end. This factor will mean that guys like Crippa, Doch, Hewett, Charlie will get some respite and we can rotate players through if we win against GC.

The only worry is some of those gun ins coming in rusty and not quite up to speed with the intensity we are currently playing at and only have potentially 1 game to get back into it before finals.

Some might even have to come back straight into a final which isnt ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back