Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread - The sequel - I know what SOS did last Sumner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Thunder used to have pretty good information too. Have not seen him for ages. I guess with the turnover of coaches, recruiters & even board members we have seen in recent years, some of our posters have probably lost their inside sources.
BT is still around. More of a lurker than a poster these days.

Harks I can guarantee my source, don't know if the Herald-Sun qualifies as a source for others though hehe

Blue Thunder is an A-Grade source but that's not to say info couldn't have been communicated incorrectly.

It could have even happened to you. :) You just can't be sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue Thunder is an A-Grade source but that's not to say info couldn't have been communicated incorrectly.

It could have even happened to you. :) You just can't be sure.
Echo these sentiments. BT has had fantastic info in the past so there is no reason why he wouldn't be on the mark this time as well.

Matty didn't fail a medical however there was some debate between the medical team as to the viability long term due to his history. He was actually offered a lucrative 3 year deal by the Pies but wanted to remain at the club

I'm putting you to task my good man.... The GWS4..... any rocks you can look under in that regard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back